I Miss Carl Winslow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
β€Ž

I'm glad to see Jim posting a lot more often, but I found this latest one really lacking. The age old dilemma of quantity versus quality with regard to content.

Jim, bring back some of those vocaroo voices that you used to do. Reimagine your YouTube channel as a one-man satire show like Frank Caliendo or that nigger Dave Chappelle, but with the anger and intensity of Lewis Black or Sam Kinison. Do you do any famous impressions?

Last edited:

Monica Bellucci

Mommy Monica
β€Ž
View attachment 148005
Instead of bootleg WOW stickers, I will be printing this and plastering it everywhere.
Polish_20230920_144722082.jpg

#FreeNiggerJim

LockedHDD__Pot

β€Ž
β€Ž

I'm glad to see Jim posting a lot more often, but I found this latest one really lacking. The age old dilemma of quantity versus quality with regard to content.

Jim, bring back some of those vocaroo voices that you used to do. Reimagine your YouTube channel as a one-man satire show like Frank Caliendo or that nigger Dave Chappelle, but with the anger and intensity of Lewis Black or Sam Kinison. Do you do any famous impressions?

I was just thinking that, I'd put him on my network over a funky music bed

Build Black Better

β€Ž
TWU. Segment needs a good name, "Jivin' with Jim", "Jim Figures", something clever but not too punny.
How about just merging his YouTube and OnA names:

Nigger Graves

I suppose that would result in a JewTube ban. I actually hope the view and sub counts stay low so he can continue to fly under the jewdar. Admin really needs to let him have his safe space back. I'll provide the coloring books and stuffed animals to prevent any more actionable threats.

Consensual Rapist

η§γ―ηˆ†η™Ίηš„γͺ下痒をしています! ^_^
β€Ž
β€Ž
If I convince another user to sacrifice their account in Nigger Jim's place can you bring him back to life?

Not it. Everyone say "not it" or you're it.
Wait, so say it? If I say it three times in the mirror, will @Nigger Jim finally come back to life ?

Build Black Better

β€Ž

A solid 8/10 Jim. Nice to hear you getting back into voice acting. I like how "Dan" sounds like a toddler who just finished up a tantrum with the warbly voice and the heavy breathing, and looks something like this:

Screenshot_20230921_002746_Chrome.jpg

I wonder who this brown Quasi guy is that Jim's accusing of molesting his penis on the school bus, and getting banned from the bus for no reason? I'm not no literary guy, but could the school bus be a metaphor for some other vehicle for immature people to act out?

@admin, comment?

Last edited:

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
β€Ž
β€Ž

A solid 8/10 Jim. Nice to hear you getting back into voice acting. I like how "Dan" sounds like a toddler who just finished up a tantrum with the warbly voice and the heavy breathing, and looks something like this:

View attachment 153022

I wonder who this brown Quasi guy is that Jim's accusing of molesting his penis on the school bus, and getting banned from the bus for no reason? I'm not no literary guy, but could the school bus be a metaphor for some other vehicle for immature people to act out?

@admin, comment?

Honestly I don’t understand @admin ’s problem. A guy like this would never murder a politician or call in bomb threats or whatever he was accused of. I think that was a set up by Cuntfucker or someone.

G

I, too, get FED vibes from him. Either way, from a liability standpoint, if Rahul doesn't ban people who "jokes" about doing fucked up shit, or allow them back on after getting banned, if they ever actually do something fucked up like killing their son while stealing a soundbar, he could possibly be found partially liable in some way

Build Black Better

β€Ž

The semen retention is really starting to fuck up his brain (beyond the pre-existing amount). Now he's posting about wet dreams about Michael Jackson. I sure hope it's just a bit. I don't want to find out that I'm hooked on an actual faggot's YouTube channel.

But I believe he's also referring to da joos in this one, so at least he's getting back to diversifying his hate. The only good kind of diversity.

Build Black Better

β€Ž

Jim seems to have taken my observation to heart that his videos were getting too relaxed (since he wasn't around blacks), but sheeiit, he took it to the opposite extreme.

Relax Jim, and just focus on your nice bright sneakers, nice Tide pods, and nice tub of OxiClean, stupid. You weren't snacking on those Tide pods, were you?

TBH, this "panic attack" seems a bit fake and gay. The trembling hand was a nice touch thou. This was more like a normal Nigger Jim chimpout. Actually a pretty typical commute for a lot of hotheads.

JK NJ, love ya miss ya

Status
Not open for further replies.