I Miss Carl Winslow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Imagine this ripped guy wearing a birdshirt just ranting about his manifesto he's writing thats centered over how manly jumping rope is and how its definitely not faggot shit. She'd probably suck his dick right then and there
If memory serves, I think he said she fucked blacks, which was one of the reasons he hated her. I think he also said she was a druggie.

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
Yeah, bad move owning me this hard. I can never unban him, I'd lose what little forum clout I had left.
FREE_NIGGER.jpg
Sounds like someone needs to look into tear retention.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
If memory serves, I think he said she fucked blacks, which was one of the reasons he hated her. I think he also said she was a druggie.
NJ's latest update sheds some light on this:

I love his avant-garde style of "meditating at the park" through the use of a long string of profanities. Keep 'em cumming, nigga!

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan

I'm glad to see that Jim is getting off the downers and is not getting off at the playground anymore. It's good to hear you exercising your lungs again budday, and I don't mean by jumping rope.

I also like when he really gets into character and does a variety of voices. He should really consider a career in voice acting. I don't think he's gay enough or politically correct enough for theater. I think his rage issues would also terrify those faggots.

Does anybody recognize that Tony Danzing song at the end? It was a little pitchy, dawg

randy-jackson-its-a-no.gif

I should really say really again, stupid.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis

I'm glad to see that Jim is getting off the downers and is not getting off at the playground anymore. It's good to hear you exercising your lungs again budday, and I don't mean by jumping rope.

I also like when he really gets into character and does a variety of voices. He should really consider a career in voice acting. I don't think he's gay enough or politically correct enough for theater. I think his rage issues would also terrify those faggots.

Does anybody recognize that Tony Danzing song at the end? It was a little pitchy, dawg

View attachment 152323

It's from Mother. "Father, do you want to bang heads with me?" He just screamed it like a maniac.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^

View attachment 152323

Nigger Jim, if you’re reading this, your anger comes off as fake, and also gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.