I left reddit with a lazy eye and a dream to become one of greatest trolls in the world 5/19803475

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/jkxG13F']
TAKOCS.jpg
[/URL]
i can see why Pat is upset here, this isn't how you do a elevator pitch. it's not Tiny Tim in space, stlaker. it comps to Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. and Tiny Tim's friend is a talking pie!

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Nah I got one more at least until I nod out for a while. Let's do more scifi
Cause I truly love you man...you and your hard work are appreciated and legendary. No one - literally no one - can touch you.

But as funny as this call was, this wasn't much of a "Holy Shit" drop that you made out to be, especially to Pat. Kinda lame this time around.

G

( From Reddit R/All. This will be a number of posts before it's done. LIVE FROM REDDIT!)

I always thought Niki was lonely. The only time she really looked happy was near that Huber chick and not really ever near Patrick.
Since i'm such a giving kind of person, I took the liberty of freeing Britney Griner out of a Russian work camp in exchange for releasing dangerous terrorists.. and her hand in my wife's hand in marriage.

Of course, the LIBERAL MEDIA would never report on what REALLY went down that day..

3fb5c567184766afd2a458db0b47a388.jpeg
Congratulations. Mark me down as a plus one.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
Cause I truly love you man...you and your hard work are appreciated and legendary. No one - literally no one - can touch you.

But as funny as this call was, this wasn't much of a "Holy Shit" drop that you made out to be, especially to Pat. Kinda lame this time around.

Give it time to percolate, brotherman. Patrick's fat tendency to draw attention to things which could otherwise be easily ignored has resulted in much hilarity for four years now. You can't trust Patrick, but you can trust him to always be Patrick.

You miss 100% of the bits that you don't shoot for.