I left reddit with a lazy eye and a dream to become one of greatest trolls in the world 5/19803475

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
( From Reddit R/All. This will be a number of posts before it's done. LIVE FROM REDDIT!)

I always thought Niki was lonely. The only time she really looked happy was near that Huber chick and not really ever near Patrick.
Since i'm such a giving kind of person, I took the liberty of freeing Britney Griner out of a Russian work camp in exchange for releasing dangerous terrorists.. and her hand in my wife's hand in marriage.

Of course, the LIBERAL MEDIA would never report on what REALLY went down that day..

3fb5c567184766afd2a458db0b47a388.jpeg

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Hey fellas, I've been thinking maybe Pat needs a personal trainer. He needs someone who can really control his diet and force him to exercise and I saw this:

One message apparently from Harley said: “Second option, I have you institutionalised again where they medicate the c*** out of you, and you go back to Zombieland forever. Play date with the kids just won’t be the same.”

Maybe this guy could tame pat's piggish cravings?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It's so nuts how he responds exactly how he would if no other people were tagged into this. I don't know who those people are but presumably it's people pig knows or is at least aware of. Any normal person would just address them directly and say 'Ignore this person and block the number' but our special retard just has to put on a show for everyone without even acknowledging them.