• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just saw Bert Kreischer in an episode of The Shield

Forum Clout
Ronnie's reaction to Vic killing Terry of "yeah whatever" should have been Vic's reaction to Shane killing Lem.
They knew Terry was snitching though. Plus Terry was just added to the team when Lemansky was part of the team from the start. Funny enough though, Shane was the one who vouched for Lem at the very beginning in the episode “Co-Pilot.”

Yeah, I’m a big faggot for The Shield. The first few episodes of season one were the roughest when they were trying to find their footing. I agree with a lot of the criticism here in the thread but it’s held up a lot better than The Wire and most of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. I think The Shield has been generally getting more respect these last few years. It was a show of its time though and can’t see it being made today.