• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hope a fucking piano falls on these people

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
WWAWD Internet Historian? Always enjoy his stuff.

Great shit. It seemed like he was slowly falling into the trap of many great Youtubers of "I got famous then realized streaming is waaaay easier than making actual curated content," but he just uploaded a new video today so fuck my ass I guess.

He's been kinda oversaturating the jokes since the Area 51 video; I liked the more informational narrative with jokes just being in the background.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Great shit. It seemed like he was slowly falling into the trap of many great Youtubers of "I got famous then realized streaming is waaaay easier than making actual curated content," but he just uploaded a new video today so fuck my ass I guess.

He's been kinda oversaturating the jokes since the Area 51 video; I liked the more informational narrative with jokes just being in the background.
I enjoy his Incognito channel and his normal one. Was surprised he said the next video is already almost done at the end of the one today but I think he still brings the funny.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I enjoy his Incognito channel and his normal one. Was surprised he said the next video is already almost done at the end of the one today but I think he still brings the funny.

Incognito can be funny; I hope it doesn't siphon time from the main channel.

He has a third channel though that's just like streaming games, so he's definitely had a taste of easy money.

That's almost certainly what happened to Knudsen; he got big superchats for like two years just gaming and drinking tea on stream that he didn't bother finishing the EVE garbage until now. Being a v-tuber is a good way to satisfy his laziness and inherent Danish homosexuality at the same time.