• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hope a fucking piano falls on these people

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I've been listening about this fucking clip for years and had never seen it. Bit of a let down to be honest wit cha.
Product Of its time, ofc we have seen everything now that cameras are everywhere. back then you wouldn't believe niggers are capable of this violence. He was riding his freshly stolen pink bike and saw nana with a walker, so he pretended to open the door for her and knocked her in the head hard with two kill shots and then robbed her, and she called him a nigger cause that's what he is!! Nowadays we get 10 videos of niggers stomp some ladies head into mush everyday

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
In case you're wondering where he's been the past 2 years:

Screenshot_20221028-220833.png

Just had to ruin it. Fuck...

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
In case you're wondering where he's been the past 2 years:

I don't get this shit, they'd make fun of a 50 year old pretending to be a celebrity with a shitty profile picture that was clearly lifted on google but act like these avatars look like them. Shit like this makes me feel like an old fart. I miss when the internet use to not matter.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Theo Von and Ethan Kike are bad interviewers, bill just wanted to promote his shit and brood that people younger then him had bigger platforms.

All three are pretty faggy, Theo still gets a pass for that nia drawing though.
I've only saw clips of him and he seems alright but is he a junkie? Always seems a bit out of it
Seems seems