• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hope a fucking piano falls on these people

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
156C67E6-C517-4F06-8131-76542ABD885A.jpeg

The thumbnail makes me unreasonably angry. And the fucking zoomer profile picture is the cherry on top.

Forum Clout

You don't like when an effeminate Irish faggot tries to explain why The Simpsons isn't funny any more?

Out of curiosity I clicked to see the runtime and was very surprised it was under an hour long. I think some other cocksucker has a "Is The Simpsons GOOD Again?!" video that got traction a little while ago that's nearly two hours long.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Out of curiosity I clicked to see the runtime and was very surprised it was under an hour long. I think some other cocksucker has a "Is The Simpsons GOOD Again?!" video that got traction a little while ago that's nearly two hours long.
The Simpsons revisionism is particularly awful. The original Frank Grimes is the best episode? It's great, but it's not substantially better than any other episode from the series' peak (save for Lisa-centric episodes, they're annoying). Or, "The Principal and the Pauper episode is when the series started going downhill because it shows a lack of continuity in Seymour's character" or whatever. No, the series slowly went to shit when certain writers left and the jokes weren't as good. It's a cartoon for fuck's sake.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I block hundreds of these channels but more and more keep appearing. Someone should write a YouTube recommendations browser extension that looks at what you actually watch/subscribe to instead of whatever schlock these filthy fucking kike pieces of shit want the goyim to watch. (I hope hamas beheads and microwaves 6 million Jewish babies.)