• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate seeing that other thread title. I hate BenDovid and don't appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Sorry is this Danny or Brother Joe

Here's the cycle in case you're unaware:

1. Make claims of failure or poverty.
2. Ask for proof of claims to the contrary.
3. Get proof.
4. Make fun of proof and/or accuse of lying.

Did I miss anything? The way I see it, my guitar is a real, legit-made guitar, and the pop-art on my walls is a few steps beyond print-on-demand canvas trash. If and when I decide to sell my Invader, I'll profit. Nobody....nobody..is buying a framed print-on-demand canvas of Tony Soprano & his horse. If you ever find me on Reverb trying to pass off Chinese Gibsons as the real deal, bust my balls all you want.

Forum Clout

3. Get proof.

Did I miss anything?
I wasn't saying you were lying, it just sounds like something Joe would say about his guitars.

Nobody....nobody..is buying a framed print-on-demand canvas of Tony Soprano & his horse.
You don't know a lot of wops, do you?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

3. Get proof.

Did I miss anything? The way I see it, my guitar is a real, legit-made guitar, and the pop-art on my walls is a few steps beyond print-on-demand canvas trash. If and when I decide to sell my Invader, I'll profit. Nobody....nobody..is buying a framed print-on-demand canvas of Tony Soprano & his horse. If you ever find me on Reverb trying to pass off Chinese Gibsons as the real deal, bust my balls all you want.
3 never actually happens, so that’s why 4 does, stupid.