• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate seeing that other thread title. I hate BenDovid and don't appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You know I will give Dovid credit he looks better than he did 20 years ago but I can’t explain why or how. Maybe because balding at 20 doesn’t fit you quite as well as bald at 40.
Sometimes children will "grow into" their facial features; Daniel aged into his baldness. One could say he "grew" into his baldness, except he's 5'4" so he never grew into anything. Faggot kike.

G

you change your pfps all the time.

shocked-shock.gif

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Danny aint that bad. We had Killa Kuhn here and he was more accepted. Im listening to a clip right now where Danny is pretty funny . I mean he is BAD, but so is everyone else here. He fits right in with you scoundrels to me

Danny is/was a funny dude. His revisionist history and Cumiassque need to address the haters is his problem. Like the idea that he “was ready to move on” after being fired from a job that was paying him $435,000 a year in 2023 dollars.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Do you live with your parents or something? You realize inflation and cost of living is a real thing right? Are you just not old enough to have lived through it? The money you make right now has less value than it did 2 years ago $100 in 2021 would be $113 today. Did you get a 13% raise in the last 2 years? If you didn't, you make less now than you did 2 years ago. The US dollar has lost 30% of it's value since 2008. Meanwhile, average rent prices have increased what, 50% since?
Way to miss the point, stupid. Nobody who makes decent money talks about how much they made decades ago "adjusted for inflation." But what do I know, I'm only 16 and don't know dick about finance

Last edited: