• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate seeing that other thread title. I hate BenDovid and don't appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Yeah, if only I can get that hot water hookup fixed in my car, then I can shower there...

I feel like this board is made up of people who tried calling in but the screener hung up.
Oh look! Another show reference where he thinks he's above people for being a glorified receptionist.

Eat my Irish dick you fucking fagster.

Click view message nigger

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Here's my '97 ESP LTD in Olympic White. Double dot 12th fret indicating it's 1/300 made in Japan. There's a similar black model on eBay for $2,599.95. Also, here's an offer I received the other day for $3,000.

You good?

Attachments

• exp200.jpg
    exp200.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 45
  • ltdoffer.JPG
    ltdoffer.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 45

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Here's my '97 ESP LTD in Olympic White. Double dot 12th fret indicating it's 1/300 made in Japan. There's a similar black model on eBay for $2,599.95. Also, here's an offer I received the other day for $3,000.

You good?
I too can google pictures of guitars. Googling and screenshots seem to be your only talents.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Should be pretty easy to reverse Google image I guess. Pictures of this guitar are hard to find in the first place, let alone with a White Fang pick in the strings. Find another and show me.
You're right, Danny, it sure was! And Google image search brings up a whole lot of results from ebay selling that exact shitty guitar for around $300-$350.

Danny Raus.jpg

Dancant.jpg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Does anyone else not believe him? Why did he need verification a month ago if he was the original owner? Something isn’t adding up here. 🤔

Because!!

A lot of guitar serial #'s are hard to decipher/change over time. ESP had a warehouse fire back in the day and a lot of older records were destroyed, and the available online information is no more than a few blog posts. There are a few different 1997 models as well. Models with a double dot 12 fret, and others with EXP-200 inlaid at the 12th. That said, I bought this guitar in '98 and wanted a provenance trail directly to the manufacture for this exact reason.

Why do you think I said no to that $3,000 offer.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Because!!

A lot of guitar serial #'s are hard to decipher/change over time. ESP had a warehouse fire back in the day and a lot of older records were destroyed, and the available online information is no more than a few blog posts. There are a few different 1997 models as well. Models with a double dot 12 fret, and others with EXP-200 inlaid at the 12th. That said, I bought this guitar in '98 and wanted a provenance trail directly to the manufacture for this exact reason.

Why do you think I said no to that $3,000 offer.
I don’t know much about guitars but given your history of dishonesty and association with pedophiles I’m going to go ahead and not believe you. It’s probably some knock off bs that you bought. Chinese knock offs are extremely accurate with almost everything else.