• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I DO SEVEN-HOUR LIVESTREAMS AND CAN’T MAINTAIN 1.0 K/D 😡AHHHHHHHHHHHHH🤬

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
No, I'm not Jewish.
EToMHOpRFBMtkUMI-mbyuVOy_Zn0CyI7xCmmKWfWtYU.jpg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You always devolve into the "at least you know who I am" thing, like being known is a good thing. Especially when you are known and remembered in a very negative way, even by people like me who used to defend you like a dope.

I did think you added to the show and I didn't get the "Danny is a cunt" sentiment. Then one day you randomly appeared and I found out what everybody else finds out about you. "Oh, That's what they mean when they call him a complete insufferable fucking cunt."

You admitted you tattle taled on some lazy female bitch from work who wanted a day off for some stupid shit. Lol

Your little video game job was pretty cushy compared to actual real jobs that contribute something to the world like long island HVAC installers.

Right. At the end of the day, you're all talking about a show I produced and my daily life of 8+ years, since 2004. We're coming up on the 20th anniversary of y'all's shittalking. So like, did I start a message board to talk shit about radio fans from 2 decades ago? Or are you guys posting everything I tweet. Really. Which is it.

We were in crunch-time for getting GTA5 released. That's not the time to bitch about having to work late. Imagine it's Super Bowl Sunday and you have to deliver A LOT of pizzas, but your lesbian co-worker wants to DJ a box munching party instead. I dunno how else to explain it to you so you can understand.

Bro, how big is the "Danny From O&A" folder on your PC. Don't you feel like a bit of a loser for having such quick access to that? Like, I wouldn't even know where to find that picture, but BAM, YOU have it. lmao. Who's a faggot?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Right. At the end of the day, you're all talking about a show I produced and my daily life of 8+ years, since 2004. We're coming up on the 20th anniversary of y'all's shittalking. So like, did I start a message board to talk shit about radio fans from 2 decades ago? Or are you guys posting everything I tweet. Really. Which is it.

We were in crunch-time for getting GTA5 released. That's not the time to bitch about having to work late. Imagine it's Super Bowl Sunday and you have to deliver A LOT of pizzas, but your lesbian co-worker wants to DJ a box munching party instead. I dunno how else to explain it to you so you can understand.

Bro, how big is the "Danny From O&A" folder on your PC. Don't you feel like a bit of a loser for having such quick access to that? Like, I wouldn't even know where to find that picture, but BAM, YOU have it. lmao. Who's a faggot?
Dude if you’re going to get baited over and over in every thread why do you hang around? Don’t get me wrong it’s entertaining; probably the most you’ve entertained anyone in 2 decades!

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

"I'M FAMOUS!!!!!! YOU'RE A PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER!!!!!!!" Everyone hates you Danny. "LONG AS YOU KNOW WHO I AM! I LOVE MY HATERS!"

Jewish Nigger

BenDovid

Forum Clout
"I'M FAMOUS!!!!!! YOU'RE A PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER!!!!!!!" Everyone hates you Danny. "LONG AS YOU KNOW WHO I AM! I LOVE MY HATERS!"

Jewish Nigger

Lmao, you think I'm famous? Thanks? Lemme know when somebody starts the "DMAN IS TURNING THE SCREWS" thread, OK?

THE D

Forum Clout
Lmao, you think I'm famous? Thanks? Lemme know when somebody starts the "DMAN IS TURNING THE SCREWS" thread, OK?
No faggot, YOU think you're famous. But good job twisting an insult into a positive as a coping mechanism completely pretending like you didn't understand what I meant. What an obtuse faggot.

There are hundreds of threads about me that I wish were never posted.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
“You all know who I am”. Ya Danny you were occasionally mentioned on a radio show and even more seldom participated in funny parts of that show.

That's true, I was busy behind the scenes producing it. But I get it, you heard some YouTube clips in 2019, and mention me by name. So like, I guess....you....do? Know who I am?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
No faggot, YOU think you're famous. But good job twisting an insult into a positive as a coping mechanism completely pretending like you didn't understand what I meant. What an obtuse faggot.

There are hundreds of threads about me that I wish were never posted.

DMAN TURNING THE SCREWS!!!!!! But seriously, it's not a very popular thread.

THE D

Forum Clout
That's true, I was busy behind the scenes producing it. But I get it, you heard some YouTube clips in 2019, and mention me by name. So like, I guess....you....do? Know who I am?
I was listening to O&A when you were likely still in high school. Idk how old you are, but you were barely a footnote in the history of the show. I actually forgot you existed for a short while there when I stopped listening to the waning XM and SXM years. You hopped on the bandwagon towards the end. Good job fucking it up, dumb asshole.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I was listening to O&A when you were likely still in high school. Idk how old you are, but you were barely a footnote in the history of the show. I actually forgot you existed for a short while there when I stopped listening to the waning XM and SXM years. You hopped on the bandwagon towards the end. Good job fucking it up, dumb asshole.

I hopped on the bandwagon at the end? The end in 2004? Yeah you're right though, if only I hadn't fucked it all up, I might be running the board for Jim & Sam making 70K. If only.

THE D

Forum Clout
I hopped on the bandwagon at the end? The end in 2004?

Yes, FAGGOT. The end, the waning years at XM where nobody knew who the fuck O&A were and they had no listeners, stuck in a closet. Hate to break it to you but you were an insignificant part of an obscure thing. That I just so happen to know about. Mista Popularity

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yes, FAGGOT. The end, the waning years at XM where nobody knew who the fuck O&A were and they had no listeners, stuck in a closet. Hate to break it to you but you were an insignificant part of an obscure thing. That I just so happen to know about. Mista Popularity

Sorry, just trying to piece this together. Nobody knew who O&A were on XM so we got syndicated to terrestrial (during the time I produced)? But at the same time, it's all very obscure and I'm a footnote. Have you read 1984 before?

And it was pretty clear that Anthony liked Derosa.

No, it was pretty clear that Anthony could do more for his pocket. That's all they care about. I've fielded "please book me" calls from Bobby, Patrice, Vos, all of 'em. DeRosa was the worst of them though. I used to have a collection of "please can I come on the show" voicemails from DeRosa and I fought for those bookings. So when somebody can't return a ridiculously mild favor, go fuck yourself. Especially when O&A people make up like 70% of your audience because of my fights.

Me after the show: Hey, so DeRosa wants to come in...

Opie: Sigh.....What does HEEEEE want.....

THE D

Forum Clout
Sorry, just trying to piece this together. Nobody knew who O&A were on XM so we got syndicated to terrestrial (during the time I produced)? But at the same time, it's all very obscure and I'm a footnote. Have you read 1984 before?

Opie & Anthony bombed on their FM comeback, and you were just talking about how they didn't make money and nobody knew them. God you're such a dishonest little rat weasel.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
DeRosa was the worst of them though. I used to have a collection of "please can I come on the show" voicemails from DeRosa and I fought for those bookings. So when somebody can't return a ridiculously mild favor, go fuck yourself. Especially when O&A people make up like 70% of your audience because of my fights.

I knew it was because he wouldn’t retweet your podcast 😂😂😂😂😂

I got you to answer me after you originally ignored the question. You’re so angry, Dovid. Just let it go.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Opie & Anthony bombed on their FM comeback, and you were just talking about how they didn't make money and nobody knew them. God you're such a dishonest little rat weasel.

Not at first. They bombed after Obama/Rock Scream Tuesday. You're dishonest. I was there from the start of XM, and we did well enough to get the FM deal. Everything fell apart after that. The FM listeners were gone, and the XM people were dwindling, as they were leaving for the same reason the FM people did. To advertise a pre-produced spot on The Virus cost exactly as much as that spot ran on Book Radio. So. That.
I knew it was because he wouldn’t retweet your podcast

You've already made up your mind. No amount of saying "no that's not it" will never be enough, so just add that to canon.