• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I DO SEVEN-HOUR LIVESTREAMS AND CAN’T MAINTAIN 1.0 K/D 😡AHHHHHHHHHHHHH🤬

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Looking down on someone for an honest living and profession? You couldn't be more jew if you tried.
So If I was a barback/bartender, you'd respect me right? Honest living eh?

What’s your problem with Derosa?

Burr wanted to push DeRosa. He did Uninformed with him. Did Opie want DeRosa on the air without Burr? No. Not at all. I went to bat for DeRosa after numerous begging phone calls. I pushed the shit out of DeRosa to become "one of the guys". None of you would have ever heard of him. Then, later if I asked him for a fucking retweet, it was "ohhh I dunno...I'll see...."

A lot of these scumbag comics have the same M.O. Use who you can, while you can and then pretend like you never even knew who they were.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Yeah, I have no problem with the profession. What do I care. Respect you though? Idk about that.

Just joshing with ya, Pro tip: Start Patposting nigga, you'd be the next big thing here.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

Burr wanted to push DeRosa. He did Uninformed with him. Did Opie want DeRosa on the air without Burr? No. Not at all. I went to bat for DeRosa after numerous begging phone calls. I pushed the shit out of DeRosa to become "one of the guys". None of you would have ever heard of him. Then, later if I asked him for a fucking retweet, it was "ohhh I dunno...I'll see...."

A lot of these scumbag comics have the same M.O. Use who you can, while you can and then pretend like you never even knew who they were.
Fair enough, if that’s true I can definitely see your point. I’m curious to know what you wanted him to retweet though.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Burr wanted to push DeRosa. He did Uninformed with him. Did Opie want DeRosa on the air without Burr? No. Not at all. I went to bat for DeRosa after numerous begging phone calls. I pushed the shit out of DeRosa to become "one of the guys". None of you would have ever heard of him.

Lol so it was mostly your fault, and I knew when it was happening, Joe just didn't fit with the show unless he was being bashed mercilessly but he would have limits where he would whine and bitch like a faggot. MY LIVELIHOOD!!! Even Burr picked him apart on that.

And I feel the same about Sam Roberts, he would outright ruin shows by interjecting and trying to force himself. Bad writer and probably just had Troyquan do all his production beats which is why it sounded like faggy club music.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
This should make you hate Jews for what they’ve done to society but instead I swear I almost sense jealousy coming from you.

No I'm not jealous of somebody making 12 mil a year playing Fortnite.

Jews this and that. It's so tired. So like 2.4% of the population dominated and owns you in everyway? OK. If that's what you're trying to cop to, sure. That would make them like, the master race, I guess? You're a slave because your masters own you but YOU'RE superior. I get it. It's OK pal. This argument leaves you with A: Jews are so much better than you that they've dominated your race in every way, or B: They don't.

Meme of guy sweating to push a button.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I'm finished with THIS guy.

I'm finished with THIS guy.

Who also used the show for what he could, when he could, and then pretend like he never knew who these guys were.
Answer my question, you cocksucker. I was actually being nice to you. I guarantee that Dovid wanted an established comedian to retweet the announcement of his bush league podcast. Derosa probably thought it would reflect poorly on him and he was right.

G

For some it is though.

I watch a few guys who have like 1 mil / 2 mil YouTube subs and that doesn't include endorsement deals, ads, merch. That's a lot of money. Those guys ARE making "pinnacle of success" money. Playing games.

Nobody looks at a stream with 150 viewers and gets jealous. What are you talking about...

Because you’re a faggot. I don’t watch anyone play video games because I’m not a faggot. I also don’t get envious of them (as it seems you do) because I’m righteous and know that evil kikes turned society into a place where kids wanna be fat faggots playing computer games. It’s nothing to look up to. Gay adult faggot.

Are you Jewish by any chance?

G

One million dollars a month. Shut the absolute fuck up. lmao, what do you do, rotate fucking tires for a living? Get the fuck outta here.
I understand that it’s literally impossible for your Jew brain to comprehend, but many people really do put things like honor and dignity above the opportunity to shit into a gold toilet. You can view people like that as backwards hillbillies all you’d like, but deep down you know your soul is rotten and wears a tiny hat.

Your people are why humanity is fucked. I wish you’d leave the planet.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout

I remember you on Uninformed talking about how you spent all your free time playing toy Rock Band drums at home instead of the real drum kit you bought from Burr. Faggot.

It's time to unbuckle your gaming chair seatbelt & become a man, bucko. Think about what you want out of life before selfishly demanding others reach the top drawer for you, Kike dwarf faggot.

2022-06-19_03h36_23.png

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I remember you on Uninformed talking about how you spent all your free time playing toy Rock Band drums at home instead of the real drum kit you bought from Burr. Faggot.

Really? What else do you remember about how I spent my free time in 2008? And you're calling ME a faggot? I don't remember you from nothing because I don't think about the old lives of insignificant men. So anyway, what did I do on the radio 14 years ago that you didn't like and still take personally? That's the mark of a real man is it? "I don't like the radio man from over a decade ago so I'll complain on a website"? You showed me. Don't fuck with THIS guy you guys. "RapistWithHIV" ffs..

Last edited:
G

Jim Norton to a fucking T cell.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
That you were gay & annoying.

So you've been paying attention to the intimate lives of gay men since 2008? Even gays who annoy you? Why would you do that? Why would you continuously pay attention to somebody who is gay and annoying? You're the neighbors dad from American Beauty. A closeted Nazi who wants to make out with Kevin Spacey.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Really? What else do you remember about how I spent my free time in 2008? And you're calling ME a faggot? I don't remember you from nothing because I don't think about the old lives of insignificant men. So anyway, what did I do on the radio 14 years ago that you didn't like and still take personally? That's the mark of a real man is it? "I don't like the radio man from over a decade ago so I'll complain on a website"? You showed me. Don't fuck with THIS guy you guys. "RapistWithHIV" ffs..
You always devolve into the "at least you know who I am" thing, like being known is a good thing. Especially when you are known and remembered in a very negative way, even by people like me who used to defend you like a dope.

I did think you added to the show and I didn't get the "Danny is a cunt" sentiment. Then one day you randomly appeared and I found out what everybody else finds out about you. "Oh, That's what they mean when they call him a complete insufferable fucking cunt."

You admitted you tattle taled on some lazy female bitch from work who wanted a day off for some stupid shit. Lol

Your little video game job was pretty cushy compared to actual real jobs that contribute something to the world like long island HVAC installers.