• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How will Prince Alan murder Jim Norton when it all goes wrong?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The rumbling of Jim's Darth Vader level apnea mask and ENIAC machine sized power unit probably drowns out all but the most violent and ear piercing screams from anyone. Norton sleeps with an apnea machine like he's Neo being plugged into the Matrix. "How many migs did you shoot down last week?".
It was either you or @HH Brother who got my ribs by describing Jim having a butt plug in and sleep apnea machine on as plugged into the Matrix. I gotta find it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I think they stay together until he dies so he can get the (probably) 2.5 million dollar Norton fortune. What does it have to lose? He was jacking off on camera in Norway for 100 dollars a day. He just hit the lotto. Hell also be treated very well and pampered until Jim’s death. Probably still cam and make money off whatever gay content they put out. Dudes lucky tbh.
I bet Jim had to pay some amount to convince 'her' to retire that she keeps no matter what. That's why they "broke up, because she told him she was going to keep cam whoring and hooking unless he took care of her with that payment then paid for her to live the lifestyle she wants. Jim probably spent the intervening years scraping up the amount so he could pretend he had a real wife. So if they divorce Hercules walks away with probably 1mil and Jim will be even more bitter and hate filled.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wasn't me, brother. But that's quality work.
“Norton plugs into the Matrix to go to sleep. The apnea mask and machine, dual cooling mattress, and butt plug or vibrating egg. Imagine sleeping next to a guy who is locked in like a fighter pilot. And snores like a V8 engine on full blast. To quote Tony Soprano, "how many migs you shoot down this week?".”

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
“Norton plugs into the Matrix to go to sleep. The apnea mask and machine, dual cooling mattress, and butt plug or vibrating egg. Imagine sleeping next to a guy who is locked in like a fighter pilot. And snores like a V8 engine on full blast. To quote Tony Soprano, "how many migs you shoot down this week?".”
Did he still wear that ridiculous thing when he was starving himself like a woman, brother?

You work four hours a day and can't be asked to... I dunno... workout enough where you're not either emaciated or obese?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Jim’s wife is seen in several Instagram reels drinking champagne like a college girl. Then she kisses him. That’s clearly a relapse. Remember, he had to recoil in terror when a shot was passed in front of his face lest he LOSE CONTROL from smelling it. Only a matter of time now funsters.