• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Honest opinion. I like BenDovid and appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody. Nobody else does.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It’s not much of a brag but i’m an O&A fan who beats Danny in almost every category. I’m younger than him. I’m taller than him. Still short…but taller than him. I have a full head of hair. I’m thin and don’t have a pudgy belly. I’m better at Guitar Hero which is to say i can barely play at all. So when I look in the mirror I fail to see the O&A fans Danny feels so superior to. We’re not all Josh Fonners.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
It’s not much of a brag but i’m an O&A fan who beats Danny in almost every category. I’m younger than him. I’m taller than him. Still short…but taller than him. I have a full head of hair. I’m thin and don’t have a pudgy belly. I’m better at Guitar Hero which is to say i can barely play at all. So when I look in the mirror I fail to see the O&A fans Danny feels so superior to. We’re not all Josh Fonners.
One thing you didn’t bring up was… I hate to ask, Sue, but are you jewish?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
1694468722800.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Lmao, I love how a common theme is that I'm a liar, but when I ask people what I'm lying about, nobody can seem to come up with anything.

Anyone care to take a go at it?

Just playing the game, and I get why you would, because it’s a private matter and non of us should know the details, but didn’t you lie about being committed to hospital after some kind of breakdown? I remember posts your dad made.

G

HAHA Jewish!

HAHA bald!

Anybody wanna drop a Guitar Hero or Patrice's movie website on me? I just wanna make sure we cover all the bases today. Please, if you've called me a kike or mentioned Guitar Hero in the last 7 days, please give somebody else a chance and get back in line. It's a very popular event, I know.
They're cut outs of actual people...they bond over now decades-stale "inside references".

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Just playing the game, and I get why you would, because it’s a private matter and non of us should know the details, but didn’t you lie about being committed to hospital after some kind of breakdown? I remember posts your dad made.

There's a pretty big difference between "committed" or a involuntary hold and literally going to a hospital by yourself out of concern for your own mental well being. People get burned out / stressed out and reach out for some assistance. No breakdowns. No straight-jacket, Emmett Brown headlines. I'd consider it a major panic/anxiety attack. You say to yourself, shit, I haven't felt at all normal in like two days, maybe I should go somewhere. I was discharged, with no prescriptions and currently take nothing but copious amounts of bong rips.

As far as my father goes, he had a bad stoke after an already bad heart attack. His brain wasn't the same and became one of those people who milk Facebook for sympathy. I think he and Keith were still Facebook chums and that was that. Now I'm 'ol Looney Tunes Danny Ross forever.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
That's correct. Every walkover. Every live event, every Virus show, every bleacher crowd, every bar night.

Senior Producer.

I'm totally not gay or anything but once again I have to bring up your body and cock size. Totally normal.
Of course that’s what they’ll talk about. people bring up the things they they know about you—which happen to all be negative. You’re not that fleshed out of a character and it’s probably not worth learning other things about you to insult/praise.