• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Honest opinion. I like BenDovid and appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody. Nobody else does.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
And Bennington is going on 9. You're telling me Gail is on the same level as SAM? You'd be correct.
I hate Worm and am totally indifferent on Sam, never listened to a single episode but they are still “famous”, teetering on obscurity but they have a certain celebrity.

It’s the same reason that a bunch of bums worked for minimum wage for years so they could say they were part of the “Opie and Anthony Show”.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
HAHA Jewish!

balding, in his 20s

HAHA bald!

Anybody wanna drop a Guitar Hero or Patrice's movie website on me? I just wanna make sure we cover all the bases today. Please, if you've called me a kike or mentioned Guitar Hero in the last 7 days, please give somebody else a chance and get back in line. It's a very popular event, I know.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
HAHA Jewish!

HAHA bald!

Anybody wanna drop a Guitar Hero or Patrice's movie website on me? I just wanna make sure we cover all the bases today. Please, if you've called me a kike or mentioned Guitar Hero in the last 7 days, please give somebody else a chance and get back in line. It's a very popular event, I know.
Relax pal it's a hang

G

Him and Travis were the only 2 off-air show members who I didn't hate on the air. That's all I got.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Lucky for you, $7.25 an hour never changes.
"I've seen OnA fans."

Just shut the fuck up already, heebster. Not everyone is a middle aged 8 year old boy bodied with a the dick to match loser, trying to massage his puny ego on a message board from a show he meagerly contributed to over a decade ago.

Oh btw. So you went from 65k year to a barback? Righteous shekels.

Last edited:

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Ohhh yeah, the rapper of the year - I appear in caps 'n' macs 'n' tracksuits,,, hand to the sky with 2 fingers to ur eye, hand fulla rockets & a pocket fulla poems