• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
View attachment 222277Still not over this. He either bought completely mismatched cabinets or a mismatched countertop leaving that retarded open space. So like a genius he just puts a random cardboard box there and sandwiches it between a fridge to really accentuate the missing space.
He didn’t buy that shit, it was a frat house for years so they didn’t give a fuck. Probably just some precut counter in the discount bin at Home Depot.

Rick and Nick are too poor to do the renovation it desperately needs.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
He didn’t buy that shit, it was a frat house for years so they didn’t give a fuck. Probably just some precut counter in the discount bin at Home Depot.

Rick and Nick are too poor to do the renovation it desperately needs.
You still cut those down to size, but faggot boy doesn't have a circular saw, so he has to just live with it. Faggot ass baby boy

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Thats not even a fridge actually…it’s a dishwasher? This faggot is so poor his home doesn’t even have a dishwasher built in? He had to buy one on wheels?

Is this guy retarded?
It's a portable dishwasher. If the stupid faggot took the wheels off it would fit under the cabinet. There's no excuse for an adult to have that thing in their home.

Screenshot-2024-09-11-at-0-13-07-PM.png

This outlet is a problem. It's code to have GFI outlets in every bathroom and next to every sink. Piggy is stupid for ignoring that. The outlets cost an extra few dollars and arent any harder to install than a regular one. Those death sockets could kill someone if they brought a toaster or hair dryer into the tub with them. I hope the city finds out and bulldozes the place because of it.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
It's a portable dishwasher. If the stupid faggot took the wheels off it would fit under the cabinet. There's no excuse for an adult to have that thing in their home.

View attachment 222582
This outlet is a problem. It's code to have GFI outlets in every bathroom and next to every sink. Piggy is stupid for ignoring that. The outlets cost an extra few dollars and arent any harder to install than a regular one. Those death sockets could kill someone if they brought a toaster or hair dryer into the tub with them. I hope the city finds out and bulldozes the place because of it.
Something you’d think a master electrician would notice and take care of in an afternoon.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

View attachment 222582
I recently did all of mine. He's relying on his aluminum wiring to melt before his airbnb guest is electrocuted.

Forum Clout

View attachment 222582
There's no way that shithole is up to code in order for them to legally rent it to tenants outside of their short term rental grift. If they ever try to sell it the buyer would probably have to raze it to the ground and just build another Section 8 shithole like the ugly building next door to him.

Forum Clout
There's no way that shithole is up to code in order for them to legally rent it to tenants outside of their short term rental grift. If they ever try to sell it the buyer would probably have to raze it to the ground and just build another Section 8 shithole like the ugly building next door to him.
I think that's why the previous owner "helped" with the loan. Even he knew it was an outdated dangerous shit shack that couldn't be sold conventionally due to needing an assload of updates
(I mean I'm sure we all grew up in similar places and turned out fine)

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I think that's why the previous owner "helped" with the loan. Even he knew it was an outdated dangerous shit shack that couldn't be sold conventionally due to needing an assload of updates
(I mean I'm sure we all grew up in similar places and turned out fine)
But he got it refinanced. I wonder how he managed that.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
View attachment 222668

For me it's the Couch Room. You can sit on our lovely couch and look at a cabinet or a garbage can.

This could also be a private bedroom for the child you despise the most!
It's considered a bedroom as well and Pat felt the need to defend the quality of the mattress when some ungrateful bitch wasn't effusive enough in her feedback. Do you have to push the couch against the wall yourself to make enough room to roll it out?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It's considered a bedroom as well and Pat felt the need to defend the quality of the mattress when some ungrateful bitch wasn't effusive enough in her feedback. Do you have to push the couch against the wall yourself to make enough room to roll it out?
I think it's the back that rolls down. As I type this I'm sitting on a modular lounge that does the same thing. But my couch isn't a piece of shit from Ikea.