• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Has this? @chocolatehellhole

gym jaudice.jpg
jaundice4.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
No visible toilet paper dispenser there, the Airbnb probably has it on the door also. Nothing but class in Casa Robinson.
Screenshot-2024-09-11-at-0-13-07-PM.png

I just really appreciate how comfortable it must be to squeeze yourself into the position to sit on that shitter on a cold Wisconsin night in a house with no central air. "Nobody walk in the bathroom! I have to keep the door open so I can reach the paper!"

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Screenshot-2024-09-11-at-0-13-07-PM.png

I just really appreciate how comfortable it must be to squeeze yourself into the position to sit on that shitter on a cold Wisconsin night in a house with no central air. "Nobody walk in the bathroom! I have to keep the door open so I can reach the paper!"
My family had a vacation house where the second, smaller bathroom was less wide than my wingspan and even it had the TP roller on the wall.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Who the fuck would stay at a dump like this? The hovel is fucking gross. Nice likely-4-figure income in exchange for showing us your dump of a house, stupid.

Once the brainless MPD lawsuit gets tossed out, I don't know if I can keep mocking such an epic fucking loser as pat. It's like pushing down a retard over and over again. He's just gonna keep standing back up, all retarded. He has no future, just an endless trickle of allowance money from his mother-in-law. He'll flex like he isn't pathetic, but we all know he is at this point. Just a sad, fat, middle aged man with no skills, no career and no future.

Seriously, what's left? The Rustang gives up the ghost and he ends up with a KIA that his mother-in-law buys him? We'll know it, but he'll deny it. Same fucking cycle over and over. The greatest burn to pat will be the final one; when the last funster checks out and literally no one cares about him anymore.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Who the fuck would stay at a dump like this? The hovel is fucking gross. Nice likely-4-figure income in exchange for showing us your dump of a house, stupid.

Once the brainless MPD lawsuit gets tossed out, I don't know if I can keep mocking such an epic fucking loser as pat. It's like pushing down a retard over and over again. He's just gonna keep standing back up, all retarded. He has no future, just an endless trickle of allowance money from his mother-in-law. He'll flex like he isn't pathetic, but we all know he is at this point. Just a sad, fat, middle aged man with no skills, no career and no future.

Seriously, what's left? The Rustang gives up the ghost and he ends up with a KIA that his mother-in-law buys him? We'll know it, but he'll deny it. Same fucking cycle over and over. The greatest burn to pat will be the final one; when the last funster checks out and literally no one cares about him anymore.

I’m not fucking going anywhere until his Twitter is gone or he finally finishes ruining his life completely. I want to see him with nothing left. And I will be visiting his grave.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I’m not fucking going anywhere until his Twitter is gone or he finally finishes ruining his life completely. I want to see him with nothing left. And I will be visiting his grave.
I have the same sentiment mostly because that idiot added me to his lolsuit. Watching his ongoing trainwreck of a life is gratifying. Are you a fellow John Doe?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I have the same sentiment mostly because that idiot added me to his lolsuit. Watching his ongoing trainwreck of a life is gratifying. Are you a fellow John Doe?

Yeah, I’m in there somewhere. That faggot Brinto requested the dox of user “slow_wakeboarder” for saying something like “I can’t wait for Nigel igger’s book review”. It was about as innocuous as can be of a comment.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Yeah, I’m in there somewhere. That faggot Brinto requested the dox of user “slow_wakeboarder” for saying something like “I can’t wait for Nigel igger’s book review”. It was about as innocuous as can be of a comment.
Brinton called me out in an email by (user)name so I’m also in the “I’m here forever” camp. Watching his downward spiral is the most entertaining thing in my life and has destroyed my interest in any other form of entertainment.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 222277Still not over this. He either bought completely mismatched cabinets or a mismatched countertop leaving that retarded open space. So like a genius he just puts a random cardboard box there and sandwiches it between a fridge to really accentuate the missing space.
Thats not even a fridge actually…it’s a dishwasher? This faggot is so poor his home doesn’t even have a dishwasher built in? He had to buy one on wheels?

Is this guy retarded?