• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Forum Clout
True, but I think Niki is driving a Toyota in that one picture where he has the unfinished dinosaur in her face.

Point is we need Dan to head out to MKE again and try to hail an Uber.
She probably parks her car on that busy busline in front of the hovel so special boy can have the trashcan alleyway ditch for his Rustang and Made in Thailand scooter.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Those Mustangs have no backseat legroom to speak of, anyhow.
Uber Patrick also ain't half as responsive as airbnb Patrick, just let me sit there cradling my baws, then kicked me out for some frumpy dyke bitch and her heffer co-worker.
4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
5fe34d25a3ee.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Uber Patrick also ain't half as responsive as airbnb Patrick, just let me sit there cradling my baws, then kicked me out for some frumpy dyke bitch and her heffer co-worker.
4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
View attachment 189019
Very realistic scenario. That Pat character, always finding himself in a wacky situation!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
View attachment 189019
Nobody jumps into an Uber without verifying it’s the right car, stupid. He just wanted to brag about his shitty car.

Also the unneeded commas also show it’s a Pat original. A guy in “business casual”? You mean someone dressed as an adult and not a dopey teenager like Pat?

Forum Clout
Nobody jumps into an Uber without verifying it’s the right car, stupid. He just wanted to brag about his shitty car.

Also the unneeded commas also show it’s a Pat original. A guy in “business casual”? You mean someone dressed as an adult and not a dopey teenager like Pat?
He's such a retard tier storyteller. I can't believe there are people who actually bought and read his shitty books.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Funny how thanks to us these WACKY and TOTALLY REAL stories dried up.
Well he still has the ones where he's working very closely with multiple levels of law enforcement to have anyone who mocks him arrested, but other than that it's mostly making sure we all know that he has never lied in his life and he retired from being the most interesting man in the world about 5 years ago.

cachorro

Forum Clout
Yes obviously my math was…whats the word. Hypothetical I guess. Obviously 100 people couldn’t stay there for 5 nights each. But they could stay there for 2-3 nights and the math works out.

100 attendees for 3 nights = 300 days.

He’s been hosting this since November 2022 which actually means he’s had more than 365 days to fill out.

So going back to my original figures:

$163 per night for 3 nights = $489

$489 + service fee of $50 = $550

Now multiply that by 100 guests over a year and we get $55,000. Pre tax.

So ok, LESS than the (generous) $100k figure I threw out. Thats still righteous bucks for the fat man.
Okay I used to think your were trolling people and I respected it, now I think you’re the biggest retard