Grill Pat

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
8TfoAVD1vMEaWBqHQgsUyqG6b5mjAa8UeG-MTFximnA.jpg

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
With the table there, where does this tard pull the grill out so it's not right next to the fence and/or house
It's just decoration. He's never used that thing. We'd know if he did. He'd have shared every shitty hockey puck burger patty and burst, dessicated sausage that came off that thing if it actually saw use.

Inb4 @Slackjawed Cow proves me wrong

There has been no sign of it ever being used.
They picked that from someone's garbage at the same time they re-did their cheap ass paving stones, got that red umbrella, and installed their plastic stairs. Now we know that was all for their new Airbnb grift. Fatso and his dumpy wife almost never cook. They eat take-out delivery and bar slop. The grill is for their hovel motel guests.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
They picked that from someone's garbage at the same time they re-did their cheap ass paving stones, got that red umbrella, and installed their plastic stairs. Now we know that was all for their new Airbnb grift. Fatso and his dumpy wife almost never cook. They eat take-out delivery and bar slop. The grill is for their hovel motel guests.
It doesnt even have a propane tank

1716317303004.png

hank-hill-king-of-the-hill.gif

BudDickman

Has anyone posted the picture of Pat's grill? I'm pretty sure he has about 9 square feet of space in that poverty patio and would fall right off onto his Mustang if he took one step back.