• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Cuck Comedian Shane Gorillis Gets Dominated By His GFs Bull

Forum Clout
I posted on the Cumtown sub for years, thanks @stinks and I don’t deny that Nick is hilarious but I never really liked that podcast. I’m not saying it didn’t have a great run of being funny. I just never got it, I guess. “Jason Bateman? More like Jason Masturbates Men *cackles*” I tapped out when Nick was playing Battlefield in the background of one episode. “I can’t stand ironic distance in comedy.” :colin_sm:
Cumtown bounced between being funniest shit imaginable, or the most retarded. There seemed to never be any middle ground, it was genuine ( :image_9248: ) gold, or irredeemable dogshit, and nothing else.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Cumtown is just really really weak O&A for people who're too young to have heard O&A.
it's o&a for millennials on adhd medication. really though, I thought it was more like an inferior version of sleepycast, albeit with less autism