• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Cuck Comedian Shane Gorillis Gets Dominated By His GFs Bull

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I had to troll their stupid fans. I asked if Matt was a trust fund kid and then when the cucks came rolling in I started asking them what his pants size and cell phone provider were. They were powerless. They really think these podcasters are their friends.
Matt’s family is clearly wealthy, not sure how even their biggest ballwashers can deny that.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
His dad owned some kind of construction company. Trash, I think. His AYG is hilarious. He definitely grew up blue collar rich, no shame in that. He’s not some trust fund lefty dildo.
he also used to sell drugs, which I consider a perfectly reasonable thing to do... he plays-down the pills & focuses on the (maybe more acceptable) weed.

Forum Clout
They’re both hilarious and even though I check in and out the podcast has stayed very funny. That is a valid criticism and I share the sentiment. I find that Shane’s obsession with black dick very Norton-esque and weird.

Enjoyed the Presidents episode but I can't sit through any of their other stuff. Words like "dude", "bro", "chillin'", "dawgs" etc, annoy me too much. And why is Matt called  Shaman?

They seem like nice enough fellas though so I wish them all the best

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I mentally catagorize all these faggots (cumtown, these homos etc) together. Who listens to this shit?
I posted on the Cumtown sub for years, thanks @stinks and I don’t deny that Nick is hilarious but I never really liked that podcast. I’m not saying it didn’t have a great run of being funny. I just never got it, I guess. “Jason Bateman? More like Jason Masturbates Men *cackles*” I tapped out when Nick was playing Battlefield in the background of one episode. “I can’t stand ironic distance in comedy.” :colin_sm:

Forum Clout
I mentally catagorize all these faggots (cumtown, these homos etc) together. Who listens to this shit?

There's some very funny clips on YouTube from Cumtown, mostly Nick Mullen riffing or doing bits.

He can be pretty brilliant and insightful, I'd be surprised if he makes it out of his 30's though. Somebody like that is pretty much destined to OD or take themselves out.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I posted on the Cumtown sub for years, thanks @stinks and I don’t deny that Nick is hilarious but I never really liked that podcast. I’m not saying it didn’t have a great run of being funny. I just never got it, I guess. “Jason Bateman? More like Jason Masturbates Men *cackles*” I tapped out when Nick was playing Battlefield in the background of one episode. “I can’t stand ironic distance in comedy.” :colin_sm:
I dunno man. I'm the same age as all these guys and i find them all less funny than me and my faggot friends when we bullshit

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I dunno man. I'm the same age as all these guys and i find them all less funny than me and my faggot friends when we bullshit
I said I didn’t think it was funny. Stop personally attacking me. You have been instructed thousands of times to stop contacting me. BLOCKED! BACK TO OBSCURITY WITH YOU!

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I listened to a few of the more well renowned moments from cumtown in an attempt to get into it, only for it to be some of the most tediously unfunny pieces of audio I've ever bothered wasting my time with. I now refuse to listen to anything else from the podcast purely out of protest against its insistent fanbase

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I listened to a few of the more well renowned moments from cumtown in an attempt to get into it, only for it to be some of the most tediously unfunny pieces of audio I've ever bothered wasting my time with. I now refuse to listen to anything else from the podcast purely out of protest against its insistent fanbase
Nick is way better on RAP or his appearances on TACS. He’s hilarious but he’s definitely a depressed closet case.