• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Cuck Comedian Shane Gorillis Gets Dominated By His GFs Bull

Forum Clout
image.png

Forum Clout
What’s the story of the picture? Is this a Jim Norton put me in a headlock thing?
It's some gay barstool shit. Taylor lewan (ex nfl player) is the guy choking him out. The whole thing happened at lewan's "beer olympics" "content" party. Shane was teamed up w kreischer and after the drinking competition they got into some man on man horseplay in the swimming pool

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I had to troll their stupid fans. I asked if Matt was a trust fund kid and then when the cucks came rolling in I started asking them what his pants size and cell phone provider were. They were powerless. They really think these podcasters are their friends.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I had to troll their stupid fans. I asked if Matt was a trust fund kid and then when the cucks came rolling in I started asking them what his pants size and cell phone provider were. They were powerless. They really think these podcasters are their friends.

I've been hating these white nigger faggots since nobody knew who they were. Unbelievably homoerotic.