• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Has A Sit Down With Warren

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
nikoassci.png

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
It’s the classic stonewall David trick. Not provide any evidence for any of his claims, claim that there is no possible way he could, then complain that we never just believe him. He definitely couldn’t just get the report and black out the names himself. We have to find it on our own to prove him correct so he stops complaining about nobody believing him.

I'd be fine with just a first name like the first time he told the story, I just forgot the name. Sadly he's proven his word is worth dogshit

MasterPosHonor

🎵👏 Luminencz front 👏 Luminencz front 👏🎵
Forum Clout
I'd be fine with just a first name like the first time he told the story, I just forgot the name. Sadly he's proven his word is worth dogshit

Was it Giselle, or was that something else

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Was it Giselle, or was that something else

That was something else I think, unless that's the "fake name" he's covering for. I've heard the name Giselle and I think it's some other kid anthony purportedly fucked