• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Has A Sit Down With Warren

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Edwin was the kind of kid who was jacked with a full beard at 14. We'd give him our cigarette money every morning since we knew they'd sell to him. We were part of the same crew, in the same neighborhood. I guess I didn't realize what a scumbag Edwin was later in life. The weird thing was, he worked for the city doing train maintenance and had a co-op gifted to him by his grandmother so I don't really understand the need to steal. He had plenty of money and was way ahead of the game.
Nice one 👍 we didn’t really ask and or need the unnecessary Stephen Kingesque backstory.

Beers, weed, nothing nuts.
Did Nana smoke the ganji? Or just stick to the Budweisers?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Hey what was the name of that kid he molested and you had the file a report or something? I need more ammo for my cumia hate arsenal

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hey what was the name of that kid he molested and you had the file a report or something? I need more ammo for my cumia hate arsenal

You want me to dox the name of a child sex abuse victim? The fuck is wrong with you.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Oh that was just a casual Jewish lie? Gotcha
It’s the classic stonewall David trick. Not provide any evidence for any of his claims, claim that there is no possible way he could, then complain that we never just believe him. He definitely couldn’t just get the report and black out the names himself. We have to find it on our own to prove him correct so he stops complaining about nobody believing him.