• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elisa Jordana gets fucked up

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
“used her community as an apprenticeship for studying Hollyweird.”

“Half my theories on (((entertainment))) formulated from what I witnessed inside”

This nigga @NewJersey.gov watched some Elisa Jordana streams and got his PHD in Hollyweird Studies. Never change ragheadster.

Last edited:

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Please don’t send your WPB mole goons to come beat me up
Nah, he doesn’t need to send them…He’s got me, so shut up and…

IMG_0970.gif

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
They were a one hit wonder for a shitty song only known for Snakes On A Plane meme potential, and she's not even in the video

Midtown was a good band. How the founder went from Midtown to Cobra Starship...I donno.

This guy looks like he has muscular dystrophy and absolutely manhandled her. Reddit-type retards forget the strength differential between a man and a woman. She was looking for openings to hit him like a fucking lunatic. It wasn't even rage. She just expected zero consequences. Who pulls an ear like a school marm?

That being said, I would have sex with her. @666

Forum Clout
The west peaked in 1899ish (Spengler) and has been on an irreparable decline since.

Islamic eschatology basically states: End times will constitute an Islamic-Western (Hadeeth says "Rome") alliance against "Gog and Magog". Then Gog and Magog gets defeated. Then a party from "Rome" will seek asylum among the Ummah, and "Rome" will demand the fugitives' return. Muslims will refuse, and then 80 flags will be rallied against Muslims by the West/ "Rome". The antichrist (we call him the Dajjal) will appear. As will Jesus (AS) (in the Grand mosque of Damascus, descending from the heavens with an angel holding him by each arm).

The final battle in this war is known as Armageddon to y'all. We believe it will be so epochal, that even the rocks and trees will snitch on the yidsters hiding among their midst.

That's a quick summary. My addition to this is that I believe the "fugitives" will be the African American ppl.
@NoBacon comment

midwit

Forum Clout
2025: CIA learns of Boq's dedication. Puts him to use spying on white nationalists Milo style.

2026: Upon successful criminal convictions of various WN figures, the CIA fills his pockets with cash. Boq upgrades to a Bosch 500 series french door refrigerator, agents fill it with meat reserves of the highest quality from around the world.

2030: Boq converts to Judaism, starts the most successful fart fetish website in world history, ushering the gassy genre into the mainstream lexicon.

2035: Boq's trust fund son, an aspiring rapper named Lil' Boq is arrested for abusing his whore on a livestream.

And on and on it goes

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Midtown was a good band. How the founder went from Midtown to Cobra Starship...I donno.

This guy looks like he has muscular dystrophy and absolutely manhandled her. Reddit-type retards forget the strength differential between a man and a woman. She was looking for openings to hit him like a fucking lunatic. It wasn't even rage. She just expected zero consequences. Who pulls an ear like a school marm?

That being said, I would have sex with her. @666
It’s fawkin’ weird that he turned out to be such a faggot. I’m pretty sure he’s the dude kissing the chick on the couch in the Through Being Cool liner. Lotta those dudes were part of a fawkin’ lightning in a bottle scene and then turned out to be massive faggots.
IMG_8187.png

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
It’s fawkin’ weird that he turned out to be such a faggot. I’m pretty sure he’s the dude kissing the chick on the couch in the Through Being Cool liner. Lotta those dudes were part of a fawkin’ lightning in a bottle scene and then turned out to be massive faggots.
View attachment 192504
Chris Connelly has always been a whiney fag to be fair. I remember seeing the Starting Line and NFG when I was in 8th grade and I think it was Kenny Vasoli's 16th birthday. That dude was living the fucking dream. And then I didn't hear anything about them for the next 20 years.

@666