• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elisa Jordana gets fucked up

G

This is a beautiful discovery, sir! 👍 Wonderful. 🙏
Will most def beat off to dis bitch tonight after I scrabble together a video compilation of her being racist, verbally abusing people and then getting the "pull over, ya dumb cunt" treatment for a jizz exploding finale! And then lay there satisfied with my own jizz spilled out on my Aryan belly while snickering to myself and staring at a zoomed in screen shot of her booking photo.
I'm bored as hell right now playing gta v and i have these clips on in the background. jesus christ its driving me nuts. I couldnt imagine being around her for more than one minute without wanting to punch her lights out

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Her YouTube...check the last stream nigga, she just pinned a comment. Its got 77k views so far...she's going viral. All she ever wanted, lmao. Im sure not like this. Benjy is simping for her on X, Rogan mentioned her, she's on the Daily Mail and other tabloids. She will definitely try to top this, knowing her. But tbh she needs a lil break and to take care of her mental well being.

She will certainly have a tough time with men now, not that she already didn't.
Mental well being, nigga? I hear ya when you're talking about someone that isn't a sociopathic narcissist. She openly brags about it! There's no 'take a mental health day' for her, Boqster. She's a hot mess through and through and her getting viral international attention will only ensure more assault charges in the future. 👍

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I'm bored as hell right now playing gta v and i have these clips on in the background. jesus christ its driving me nuts. I couldnt imagine being around her for more than one minute without wanting to punch her lights out
Absolutely! That's why you jerk off to her in a quick worst of (or best of) video comp and then deal with the post nut clarity shame for a couple minutes afterwards until you realize you can turn the video off and all is well again then move on. 👍

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
But tbh she needs a lil break and to take care of her mental well being.
She chose evil but she's too stupid to understand her choice which makes her almost innocent. You almost feel bad for her but you can't let yourself feel empathy for these sick fucks, it was a choice assuming this dingbat has enough brainpower to exercise free will and isn't peer pressured by societyah-TEE into bad priorities.

Forum Clout
IMG_7718.jpeg
IMG_7719.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
She got kicked out of Cobra Starship for letting a bunch of people come on the tour bus to smoke weed then they stole a bunch of stuff. She was the tambourine player or something equally as useless. Basically threw away a golden ticket.

1) she played the keytar
2) cobra starship was not a golden ticket

I saw them on tour with her at the Beat Kitchen in Chicago circa 2006(?) opening for Gym Class Heroes. She looked great, totally fuckable.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
1) she played the keytar
2) cobra starship was not a golden ticket

I saw them on tour with her at the Beat Kitchen in Chicago circa 2006(?) opening for Gym Class Heroes. She looked great, totally fuckable.
1. How could I make such a grave mistake?
2. Weren’t they huge for a solid few years around like 2008? She probably could have at least saved a decent amount of money.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
This is a beautiful discovery, sir! 👍 Wonderful. 🙏
Will most def beat off to dis bitch tonight after I scrabble together a video compilation of her being racist, verbally abusing people and then getting the "pull over, ya dumb cunt" treatment for a jizz exploding finale! And then lay there satisfied with my own jizz spilled out on my Aryan belly while snickering to myself and staring at a zoomed in screen shot of her booking photo.
Perfect night
IMG_4256.jpeg