• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

E-rock comments on the last time he saw Opie

G

I don't think I know any guys who get obese without a lot of drinking, I guess it is possible. I do see plenty of women who manage to fatten up without booze so I'm not sure, E-Rock seems to have high estrogen levels, he may be part of the latter group.

When my daughter was 7 or 8 there was a soccer mom who used to scream at all the kids, pretty nasty bitch really, but this lady had an ass that looked like a rhino's. from the waist up she a little chubby, but from the waist down she was HUGE. She was saying something stupid to my 7 year old about cheating or pushing or some stupid thing. After her rant either my daughter or her friend said, "Well at least we don't need prescription underwear" That's what pops into my head whenever I see Erock
Lol that's a great line from anyone, especially a little kid

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't think I know any guys who get obese without a lot of drinking, I guess it is possible. I do see plenty of women who manage to fatten up without booze so I'm not sure, E-Rock seems to have high estrogen levels, he may be part of the latter group.

When my daughter was 7 or 8 there was a soccer mom who used to scream at all the kids, pretty nasty bitch really, but this lady had an ass that looked like a rhino's. from the waist up she a little chubby, but from the waist down she was HUGE. She was saying something stupid to my 7 year old about cheating or pushing or some stupid thing. After her rant either my daughter or her friend said, "Well at least we don't need prescription underwear" That's what pops into my head whenever I see Erock
I had a teacher like that. She was cool as shit. Most disproportionate, enormously fat ass and legs I've ever seen. If you ever saw her walking the halls, she used a book cart as a walker.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Lol that's a great line from anyone, especially a little kid
It was even funnier when she complained to my wife and had to repeat the comment. "These girls were very rude" ..... Why? What did they say? ... They made a very disrespectful comment ..... You sure it was one of them? They aren't usually rude, what was the comment? Nevermind what they said, it was very disrespectful ..... Well I am sure you misheard them, my girls are very polite young ladies. What do you THINK you heard? ....... <Deep breath long exhale> "They said I need prescription underwear" I wanted to interrupt, look at her ass and ask, "Do ya?" Instead I pretended that I had no idea what that would even mean and insisted that she must have misheard

G

It was even funnier when she complained to my wife and had to repeat the comment. "These girls were very rude" ..... Why? What did they say? ... They made a very disrespectful comment ..... You sure it was one of them? They aren't usually rude, what was the comment? Nevermind what they said, it was very disrespectful ..... Well I am sure you misheard them, my girls are very polite young ladies. What do you THINK you heard? ....... <Deep breath long exhale> "They said I need prescription underwear" I wanted to interrupt, look at her ass and ask, "Do ya?" Instead I pretended that I had no idea what that would even mean and insisted that she must have misheard
I hope you rewarded your daughter with a trip to the ice cream shop of her choice on the way home

G

Damn, your kid's funny. You should take notes

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout

Used to call these chicks icebergs.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Used to call these chicks icebergs.
1697658294739.png

Pretty accurate

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

Your daughter's got a nigga's ribs.
She need an iPad?