• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

E-rock comments on the last time he saw Opie

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t think very much of the Nagel fortune was left tobehonestwitchya.
4A132925-77E5-41E5-B920-5FB951D9B435.jpeg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I follow Erock on Instagram and his posts suck and he’s just a whining and complaining slobbo.

He's always been the most boring fat retard in the world. Take away OnA and he's a tepid cow that lives just to consoom base-level pleasures: food, alcohol, kiddie toys, cartoons, and his only life goal is to make sure his comfort is eternally unchallenged.
No idea why he got married. He's definitely never having kids and there's no way they fuck more than once a year.

IWatchTV

Forum Clout
He's always been the most boring fat retard in the world. Take away OnA and he's a tepid cow that lives just to consoom base-level pleasures: food, alcohol, kiddie toys, cartoons, and his only life goal is to make sure his comfort is eternally unchallenged.
No idea why he got married. He's definitely never having kids and there's no way they fuck more than once a year.
Listening to some old shows and compilations he always quick to say he doesn’t really drink but I imagine he was just lying.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Is he a heavy drinker too? I know he likes his Arnold Palmers, but is he dumping Stoli in them now? He has that Patso bloat going on
I don't think I know any guys who get obese without a lot of drinking, I guess it is possible. I do see plenty of women who manage to fatten up without booze so I'm not sure, E-Rock seems to have high estrogen levels, he may be part of the latter group.

When my daughter was 7 or 8 there was a soccer mom who used to scream at all the kids, pretty nasty bitch really, but this lady had an ass that looked like a rhino's. from the waist up she a little chubby, but from the waist down she was HUGE. She was saying something stupid to my 7 year old about cheating or pushing or some stupid thing. After her rant either my daughter or her friend said, "Well at least we don't need prescription underwear" That's what pops into my head whenever I see Erock

JebJoh

Forum Clout
How do we know he’s divorced? I don’t blame him for cheating on her though. You know he probably got treated like a doormat.
Well fucking deserved if you ask me, he was working for peanuts, collecting toys/dolls and doing a show that was so stupid his entire family was embarrassed to talk about it. All the while she was out working a corporate job to support his 12 year old lifestyle. She probably should have beaten him once in awhile