• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Doug Stanhope & Bingo: What's the Deal with these Two?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I didnt know there were different DVD/CD releases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morbid_Obscenity is the one that has the Kitna bit.
oh shit okay I was thinking about the movie, never heard this will check it out thanks. There are two versions of the movie btw the original one and then another re-edit from like 5 years ago. Most of the key bits are in both though and it's a documentary following the Unbookables tour that Doug was not on.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
I went to a Doug Stanhope show once and me and the chick next to me bonded over being there alone. She ordered a bottle of vodka and was shocked when they brought her a full sized bottle, thinking it would be an airplane one. She downed the whole thing and didn't offer me a drop
It wasn't that funny, I only remember him talking about his dog and his mom dying.
Did ya

Forum Clout
1000005149.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I went to a Doug Stanhope show once and me and the chick next to me bonded over being there alone. She ordered a bottle of vodka and was shocked when they brought her a full sized bottle, thinking it would be an airplane one. She downed the whole thing and didn't offer me a drop
It wasn't that funny, I only remember him talking about his dog and his mom dying.
Fuck that cunt for not giving you some. I went to a Stanhope show and it was funny but line for line word for word the exact set I’d already heard. Fucking mix it up a bit Doug. Also his schtick about getting coke from college kids after the show isn’t a bit, he literally comes out after everyone is gone and people wave baggies at him and he invites them back stage. My friend was very disappointed he didn’t have any drugs with him so he couldn’t hang out with his idol.