• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Doug Stanhope & Bingo: What's the Deal with these Two?

Forum Clout
Having read his book that's exactly it. He was a high school fuck up who was funny and never matured beyond that.

Him moving to Bisbee seems like it was around the time his career was starting to flag. He realized he has already peaked and wasn't going to get to the highest level so he wanted to make it seem like it was his choice because of his childish obsession with being punk rock
That’s pretty zen honestly. Why not? He’s probably happier than most people

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I went to a Doug Stanhope show once and me and the chick next to me bonded over being there alone. She ordered a bottle of vodka and was shocked when they brought her a full sized bottle, thinking it would be an airplane one. She downed the whole thing and didn't offer me a drop
It wasn't that funny, I only remember him talking about his dog and his mom dying.

Forum Clout
I went to a Doug Stanhope show once and me and the chick next to me bonded over being there alone. She ordered a bottle of vodka and was shocked when they brought her a full sized bottle, thinking it would be an airplane one. She downed the whole thing and didn't offer me a drop
It wasn't that funny, I only remember him talking about his dog and his mom dying.
She drank a whole bottle of vodka and you didn’t manage to jizz into her half conscious body? Nice heterosexuality stupid

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Her getting with Washtub stemmed off of him fucking some chick on the Impractical Jokers cruise. They are both quite friendly. Doug and I recorded a podcast in his hotel room whilst Bingo made strong as fuck drinks. We both got obliterated. As cool as that was, I've got no problem admitting he's gotten retarded and seemingly unfunny and useless.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
She almost died and was in a coma for a while after a cocaine overdose. She's a very mentally ill substance abuser and is probably extremely tiresome to be around, but Stanhope is probably just as tedious with his constant drinking, so they're made for each other. At least there are no kids involved beyond their own immaturity.
Supposedly she was all fucked up (Doug claims he didn't know she was doing coke that night), had a seizure while walking down some concrete steps, fell backwards and hit her head. I think it was the Bennington show they were on a month or so ago where she said she still doesn't remember most of who she was or what she was like before the coma. She mentioned something like having an entire collection of CD's that were all brand new to her again upon coming home from the hospital.

Forum Clout
Supposedly she was all fucked up (Doug claims he didn't know she was doing coke that night), had a seizure while walking down some concrete steps, fell backwards and hit her head. I think it was the Bennington show they were on a month or so ago where she said she still doesn't remember most of who she was or what she was like before the coma. She mentioned something like having an entire collection of CD's that were all brand new to her again upon coming home from the hospital.

She's been committed to mental hospitals before that and there are photos she posted years before that of probes in her brain for treatments for whatever is wrong with her.

Isn't she a jew? She has the phenotype, and schizophrenia is typical with them.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
She's been committed to mental hospitals before that and there are photos she posted years before that of probes in her brain for treatments for whatever is wrong with her.

Isn't she a jew? She has the phenotype, and schizophrenia is typical with them.
Oh yeah, she was beyond fucked in the head before the coma and I believe has had a seizure disorder as it is. It's just kinda funny that hitting her head on the concrete gave her a hard reset and the potential to be kinda re-programmed if you will to an extent, but because of the people around her, she was reminded that she was useless retard, so she just went back to being that but enhanced by a TBI.

Forum Clout
Oh yeah, she was beyond fucked in the head before the coma and I believe has had a seizure disorder as it is. It's just kinda funny that hitting her head on the concrete gave her a hard reset and the potential to be kinda re-programmed if you will to an extent, but because of the people around her, she was reminded that she was useless retard, so she just went back to being that but enhanced by a TBI.

She barely made it out of that alive and went right back to getting drunk and doing the same drugs she was doing before the coma that almost killed her. What a waste.

Forum Clout
That's sad.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Has Stanhope or Bingo ever been on record saying they've had sex with each other?
I remember a bit from a while back where Doug was talking about having sex with a woman who had a shaved head while football was on TV and he kept calling her Jon Kitna. I think it was from the Unbookables DVD around 2006? I don't know if the timeframe fits him and Bingo but that bit was done for sure.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I remember a bit from a while back where Doug was talking about having sex with a woman who had a shaved head while football was on TV and he kept calling her Jon Kitna. I think it was from the Unbookables DVD around 2006? I don't know if the timeframe fits him and Bingo but that bit was done for sure.

Dougs not on the Unbookables its just "presented" by him