• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did you ever implement any of Patrice's relationship advice?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
You'd be surprised (or maybe not) how far gone some men are and treat this 101 shit like some undiscovered gospel.

It deserves mentioning that while it seems obvious, I don't think anyone "figures it out for themselves". It's wisdom that's either personally lived through a lot of trial and error or shared through friends. What makes Jordan Peterson or Leykis such fags is that they're roping in dumb teenage/early 20s guys without a strong network of friends who find that single piece of advice works. So they turn into pay pigs for the next 5 years as they await more nuggets of wisdom that never come.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
It deserves mentioning that while it seems obvious, I don't think anyone "figures it out for themselves". It's wisdom that's either personally lived through a lot of trial and error or shared through friends. What makes Jordan Peterson or Leykis such fags is that they're roping in dumb teenage/early 20s guys without a strong network of friends who find that single piece of advice works. So they turn into pay pigs for the next 5 years as they await more nuggets of wisdom that never come.
I forget his name, but the dude that Luis J Gomez founded GAS digital with did the same shit. and they acted like he was some kind of sex god for it. Picking up drunk young idiots, especially foreign ones, isn't all that hard to do if you're out trying it every night

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
You are correct.

I didn't have a strong dad and women were brutal to me while I was growing up. I guess I believed a lot of that "just be yourself" shit on TV and movies.

So coming across Leykis was a revelation to me. I was smart enough to pick up what would actually work with girls and ignore what would not, and listened to him long enough to see he was a hypocrite himself. But yeah hearing guys like Patrice and Leykis reframe the game is what I needed to hear, because our society does not like weak men at all. Look at Patrick.

And then to find out Leykis is Jewish. That's what really gets me. In a functional so sia tee Leykis would have never been able to do what he did because there would be literally no need.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
I really do like Patrice but its so funny that half of his life was spent giving this spiel about how to control your woman then the minute he died his woman shit all over his grave became a massive whore and used his name to grift.
Honest righteousness.

(In case anyone wants to loff at Von's stupid music video, she deleted that shit from the internet after it failed harder than Patrice's heart)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Honest righteousness.
It was on the same level as Mel Gibsons Russian CUNT WHORES music. Maybe even worse to be honest…

I don’t usually say this about women I don’t know but she is a cunt gold digging whore. She literally elevated herself to “Patrices Wife” after his death then had the nerve to go “Don’t fucking follow me if you’re a fan of Patrice. I’m not Patrices woman i’m my own person.” Pick a side stupid

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
It was on the same level as Mel Gibsons Russian CUNT WHORES music. Maybe even worse to be honest…

I don’t usually say this about women I don’t know but she is a cunt gold digging whore. She literally elevated herself to “Patrices Wife” after his death then had the nerve to go “Don’t fucking follow me if you’re a fan of Patrice. I’m not Patrices woman i’m my own person.” Pick a side stupid
She really was. She named her daughter "A Million" except in that jiggery way they do. Last I heard she was trying to market herself as Coach Von teaching women how men think. She probably would've sold Patrice's corpse to a medical school if there wasn't already a surplus of middle-aged obese black guys.

It's amazing that Patrice used to be so well loved but Von skated by without consequences from the pests.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Patrice, like many comics, could be very perceptive and he was able to, despite his hypocrisy and personally flaws, implement various techniques that could benefit a guy in a relationship.

As others have pointed out above, a lot of his 'wisdom' is just information you pick up through experience or knowledge that you learn from the more experienced.

I forget the precise details but I believe it's from the David Letterman scandal segments, where he has some genuine insight into how women think and how men should interpret their behaviour.

If you ignore all his posturing about threesomes and his weird participation in swinging, he definitely has some legitimate theories about how men should navigate their way through relationships.

But what the hell do I know, I'm just sitting here with my container of coffee listening to the old hag ramble on about her work. Just give me 2 minutes in the missionary position and I'm happy as Larry.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
I really do like Patrice but its so funny that half of his life was spent giving this spiel about how to control your woman then the minute he died his woman shit all over his grave became a massive whore and used his name to grift.
He always pointed out that she was a hoe. I don't understand the surprise when, after he died, she did exactly what is expected from a hoe.

Forum Clout
This is what made him hilarious. Patrice would rip on callers for not being in shape or eating healthy, not hitting on women suavely, not going out to parties or clubs and picking up women, not living with two or three women at a time. Literally all of the things he never did in his life. The blatant hypocrisy was so outrageous it transcended its dishonesty and became hysterical. He would rip on Bobby for being fat and then deny being out of shape himself. And then get offended if someone pointed out that Patrice himself was obese.

Patrice would talk on air about how he wanted to have multiple live-in girlfriends and like an army of women with generals and sergeants and different ranks. And how he would move another woman into his house with his girlfriend already living with him. He never even attempted to do any of this. Which Colin Quinn pointed out how Patrice's advice was always so retarded and ineffective it was just there to destroy your relationship. "He talks about this stuff as if he actually does any of it. But doesn't do shit".

Patrice would act like he could pick up any woman. Yet every single time a woman came in the studio he would call her a "cunt" or a "dumb bitch" on purpose. Like a preemptive strike against her rejecting him. It was a contrast to Anthony and Norton's grovelling and slavish behavior to women in the studio. That being said Erock spanking the two women or Opie throwing poker chips or ripping on Shawna Lenee are probably better examples of going after women than anything Patrice did. Though the one girl that Erock hit did return to the show and get Erock to cry on air.
Anyone in that studio could have fucked that poker chip girl

Forum Clout
I am a huge fan of Patrice, but for anyone to take his advice and try to apply it exactly like him verbatim without having their own "ethic" or "philosophy," they'll be taking a big chance of being met with many negative results.

Patrice was a large man with an intimidating presence upon meeting him. So, after his barrage of controversial opinion and jokes making fun of a chick to break down the air of her being on an imaginary pedestal, his charm of apologizing and just joking around without making fun of her would disarm the entire situation.

Ultimately, just the way Patrice could use analogies and jokes to make his points come across in a "stingingly quick" manner would be what made his relationship advice so intriguing.

The bottom line, though, was for a dude to maintain his own identity and not be too in love with a woman or to not be allowed to be broken down by a woman's nagging. Patrice and Dante Nero's assessment that women constantly try to test the karate masters is just their nature so that they can find out if their man is indeed the man that can protect her; "How's a man supposed to protect his woman if he can't protect himself from his woman?" A man has to be consistently inconsistent in order to keep his woman.

Not everyone finds this all this out, unfortunately. Patrice's frustration was having to deal with all the rejection being an obese person writing romantic rebus messages. His frustration was that he had to go into his late twenties and travel ALL the way to FREAKING Brazil to find out that him making his happiness in a relationship paramount is what is going to keep his woman from nagging him into a weak man. Patrice's frustration was that the testing and the nagging just never stops; a guy can't just sit side-by-side and be in love and the relationship be smooth. His frustration was having to come deal with being "lovable" upfront in a relationship via financial stability, social status, and charm while a woman merely just judges if he she will consider sleeping with him and then expecting him to love her as much she loves him just because she "opened her legs." Patrice's frustration was that guys all over were succumbing to this ultimatum-type of relationship where a man feels forced to say they love a woman just so he doesn't have to deal with her walking out and then having to put in all that work on another woman who's going to have the same expectations for up-front love from the man. Patrice's frustration was that guys all over were not coming to the to these realizations until being broken down into weak men. He hated that guys were suffering by not keeping things in check.

One of Patrice's talking points was that not every women is going to be down for the type of relationship a man wants and the way a man will carry out the relationship (e.g., the man's happiness being paramount). He needs a "human resources department" to always have women ready to subscribe to his relationship style because at any time a woman can decide it isn't for her and just leave "without two-weeks notice." A man should keep his mojo up by talking women all the time as if he was trying to get her in the event that he and his girl break it off.

Not just Patrice's advice, but his reasons for how he came up with his advice are what make The Black Phillip Show and his appearances on Opie and Anthony valuable food for thought for any person interested in having a better relationship. Copying Patrice will lead to a man's downfall because many men lack his genius-like, rapid ability to apply logic, analogies, and humor to get ideas to sink in. It's up to every guy to use his own logic and analogies to make it point. So go ahead and have at his advice, but, just don't expect to get results done the same way.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I am a huge fan of Patrice, but for anyone to take his advice and try to apply it exactly like him verbatim without having their own "ethic" or "philosophy," they'll be taking a big chance of being met with many negative results.

Patrice was a large man with an intimidating presence upon meeting him. So, after his barrage of controversial opinion and jokes making fun of a chick to break down the air of her being on an imaginary pedestal, his charm of apologizing and just joking around without making fun of her would disarm the entire situation.

Ultimately, just the way Patrice could use analogies and jokes to make his points come across in a "stingingly quick" manner would be what made his relationship advice so intriguing.

The bottom line, though, was for a dude to maintain his own identity and not be too in love with a woman or to not be allowed to be broken down by a woman's nagging. Patrice and Dante Nero's assessment that women constantly try to test the karate masters is just their nature so that they can find out if their man is indeed the man that can protect her; "How's a man supposed to protect his woman if he can't protect himself from his woman?" A man has to be consistently inconsistent in order to keep his woman.

Not everyone finds this all this out, unfortunately. Patrice's frustration was having to deal with all the rejection being an obese person writing romantic rebus messages. His frustration was that he had to go into his late twenties and travel ALL the way to FREAKING Brazil to find out that him making his happiness in a relationship paramount is what is going to keep his woman from nagging him into a weak man. Patrice's frustration was that the testing and the nagging just never stops; a guy can't just sit side-by-side and be in love and the relationship be smooth. His frustration was having to come deal with being "lovable" upfront in a relationship via financial stability, social status, and charm while a woman merely just judges if he she will consider sleeping with him and then expecting him to love her as much she loves him just because she "opened her legs." Patrice's frustration was that guys all over were succumbing to this ultimatum-type of relationship where a man feels forced to say they love a woman just so he doesn't have to deal with her walking out and then having to put in all that work on another woman who's going to have the same expectations for up-front love from the man. Patrice's frustration was that guys all over were not coming to the to these realizations until being broken down into weak men. He hated that guys were suffering by not keeping things in check.

One of Patrice's talking points was that not every women is going to be down for the type of relationship a man wants and the way a man will carry out the relationship (e.g., the man's happiness being paramount). He needs a "human resources department" to always have women ready to subscribe to his relationship style because at any time a woman can decide it isn't for her and just leave "without two-weeks notice." A man should keep his mojo up by talking women all the time as if he was trying to get her in the event that he and his girl break it off.

Not just Patrice's advice, but his reasons for how he came up with his advice are what make The Black Phillip Show and his appearances on Opie and Anthony valuable food for thought for any person interested in having a better relationship. Copying Patrice will lead to a man's downfall because many men lack his genius-like, rapid ability to apply logic, analogies, and humor to get ideas to sink in. It's up to every guy to use his own logic and analogies to make it point. So go ahead and have at his advice, but, just don't expect to get results done the same way.
You need to change your name to TheGhostOfPatriceONeal