• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Rogan break up with Nana?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Diaz was not only forced out of LA, he was blackballed from stand up altogether. I think Rogan paid for his bi-level in Jersey.

He didn't get to follow Toe to Austin, and he couldn't stay in LA because I think The Store banned him. His agency (CAA) threatened to drop him if he continued. So now he has a book and auditions for shitty extra roles. No stand up. No Austin. Just Jersey.

Holy fuck. Redbar really fucked that guy lol

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You have to be at least a little bit entertaining to maintain your popularity. The people that you mentioned think that having a onanistic approach to entertainment is the way to stay popular. The fact that Schaub was able to almost become a millionaire defy all logic.
Why would Schaub being a millionaire defy any sort of logic at all? He was a UFC TUF finalist and had a positive record at heavyweight with a bunch of highlight reel finishes. He was a professional athlete in a billion dollar promotion. Him being less than a millionaire upon retirement from the UFC would have been the real shocker not the other way around.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Diaz was not only forced out of LA, he was blackballed from stand up altogether. I think Rogan paid for his bi-level in Jersey.

He didn't get to follow Toe to Austin, and he couldn't stay in LA because I think The Store banned him. His agency (CAA) threatened to drop him if he continued. So now he has a book and auditions for shitty extra roles. No stand up. No Austin. Just Jersey.

Maybe the best gimmick a comic has ever had. Also, Diaz was just copying what Mitzi used to do-

Renaus

Forum Clout
Why would Schaub being a millionaire defy any sort of logic at all? He was a UFC TUF finalist and had a positive record at heavyweight with a bunch of highlight reel finishes. He was a professional athlete in a billion dollar promotion. Him being less than a millionaire upon retirement from the UFC would have been the real shocker not the other way around.
UFC doesn't pay that much. Even the literally top tier fighters don't make that much money. Schaub got into stand up because Joe Rogan said to him to retire because he used to get way beaten up like no other fighters before. I don't deny that he had some talent as a fighter be wasn't good enough to become a millionaire just fighting.

Forum Clout
The excellent HERE LIES RO CUMIA youtube channel had the hot scoop awhile back. There's a thread here about it too.

A book about "keeping your head above water as a broadcaster/podcaster in this era of cancellation and censorship"...LOL. Sounds like that'll be quite the page-turner. Apparently Nana still hasn't figured out that his old pals aren't shunning him because of "society", they're shunning him because he's a foul, objectionable drunk who no one likes anymore. No one's censoring him, or persecuting him over his beliefs. They just plain dislike him.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
UFC doesn't pay that much. Even the literally top tier fighters don't make that much money. Schaub got into stand up because Joe Rogan said to him to retire because he used to get way beaten up like no other fighters before. I don't deny that he had some talent as a fighter be wasn't good enough to become a millionaire just fighting.
Schaub fought all of his fights before the Reebok deal. Meaning he should have been getting between $100K or $150K annually from his sponsors at a bare minimum. And he may have been getting that per fight because of him being well known from TUF. And that is in addition to whatever the UFC was paying him. $1million is probably what he took home after paying his trainers, coaches, and corner.

He quit when his primary sponsor walked away from the UFC because they were banned from appearing on their fighter's clothing. It took away all of his income. Pretty much anyone who was top 15 or not ranked took an 80% paycut because of the Reebok deal. Nowadays a contract that Schaub had is impossible to get in the UFC. He was probably making $200K per fight between sponsors and UFC pay. Now fighters are on 10K/10K with no sponsors which is insane.

Schaub retired because of UFC pay. He got into standup after because of moron Rogan.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Schaub fought all of his fights before the Reebok deal. Meaning he should have been getting between $100K or $150K annually from his sponsors at a bare minimum. And he may have been getting that per fight because of him being well known from TUF. And that is in addition to whatever the UFC was paying him. $1million is probably what he took home after paying his trainers, coaches, and corner.

He quit when his primary sponsor walked away from the UFC because they were banned from appearing on their fighter's clothing. It took away all of his income. Pretty much anyone who was top 15 or not ranked took an 80% paycut because of the Reebok deal. Nowadays a contract that Schaub had is impossible to get in the UFC. He was probably making $200K per fight between sponsors and UFC pay. Now fighters are on 10K/10K with no sponsors which is insane.

Schaub retired because of UFC pay. He got into standup after because of moron Rogan.
What does Reebok get out of the deal anyway, they are still lame as fuck and nobody buy their shit because of UFC

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
What does Reebok get out of the deal anyway, they are still lame as fuck and nobody buy their shit because of UFC
Basically from 2001 to 2014 when Zuffa ran the UFC they allowed fighters to wear their own sponsors. A middle of the card fighter could get $100K for a single fight. Top fighters could get millions per fight from their sponsors. Then the UFC wanted to take a cut of the sponsors out of pure greed. The fighters and sponsors said "not happening". UFC responded by finding a company willing to sponsor every single UFC event and all UFC clothing to cut out all other sponsors.

They told Reebok that they would give them exclusive rights to the UFC for next to nothing. This was done to hurt the fighters and stop them from getting their own sponsors in the ring that the UFC could not control. And also meant the fighters had to rely entirely on the UFC for their paychecks. They did a deal with Reebok, then Venum, then finally a crypto currency company when they hit rock bottom for clothing sponsors. And UFC fighters went from getting $100K for a sponsor to one tenth that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
When did Diaz do this creep stuff? I assume before Metoo because no one is that stupid to do it after, right? Also, how desperate for fame would a slag have to be to suck off that fat sweaty fuck for 5 minutes stage time?
I hate to be that guy and* I get it’s skeezy but like whatever. That’s show business for ya.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
"Stahp telling Wogan!"

21539.png

21542.png

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
top comment: "Anthony proving again that he doesn't hold a grudge. I love this!"
this big fucking queen resented opie for 15 years because he didn't like his slutty girlfriend who blew a staff member to stop a lobster from being killed. cumia fans are actually delusional

She blew Spaz, an unpaid intern.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
A book about "keeping your head above water as a broadcaster/podcaster in this era of cancellation and censorship"...LOL. Sounds like that'll be quite the page-turner. Apparently Nana still hasn't figured out that his old pals aren't shunning him because of "society", they're shunning him because he's a foul, objectionable drunk who no one likes anymore. No one's censoring him, or persecuting him over his beliefs. They just plain dislike him.
He also isn't an authority on keeping your head above water; in fact, he's a textbook example of someone who lost everything.