• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Rogan break up with Nana?

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
Proof that there is no such thing as a Rogan bump...

- Nana goes on and CM continues to tank.
- Reddit overpowers Rogan and is killing Brendan Schaub's career.
- Dave Smith breaks from LOS and gets many invites and still can't crack 100k views on his stupid podcast.
- Bert Kreischer's movie bombs.
- Michael Malice is still an irrelevant little worm with a tiny audience.
- Rogan had to pay for Joey Diaz's move to NJ after he got ran out of comedy for being a pervert.
Tell me more about Diaz being a pervert and having to move. Make it up if you have to

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Tell me more about Diaz being a pervert and having to move. Make it up if you have to

Diaz was not only forced out of LA, he was blackballed from stand up altogether. I think Rogan paid for his bi-level in Jersey.

He didn't get to follow Toe to Austin, and he couldn't stay in LA because I think The Store banned him. His agency (CAA) threatened to drop him if he continued. So now he has a book and auditions for shitty extra roles. No stand up. No Austin. Just Jersey.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

- Dave Smith breaks from LOS and gets many invites and still can't crack 100k views on his stupid podcast.
- Rogan had to pay for Joey Diaz's move to NJ after he got ran out of comedy for being a pervert.
These guys are all some blend of kike/hack/midget/fag.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout

"They love you when you're on all the covers, when you're not they love another" - some has-been rock star

Adam Curry seemed to get a pretty good bump off his Rogan appearances, but Adam's been hustling non-stop for decades. Plus, he used to live about four miles from downtown Austin, so he was probably a convenient stand-in when somebody was a no-show.

Even five years ago, when I read the Reddit thread about Ant's appearance on JRE, 95% of the Redditors seemed to have no idea who he was

Leykis put his show behind a paywall too, with similar results.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Spotify deleted Gavin’s episodes when they took on his podcast. Rogan’s distanced himself from right wingers who talk about race; Ant would be included.

Plus Rogan would easily choose Burr over Ant if Burr made him choose.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

Matt and shane became the podcast with the most subscribers on patreon by far after shane started going on rogan regularly. Nana hasn’t been funny in over a decade, schaub was never funny or talented in any way, dave has some funny lines on LOS once in a while but his podcast is boring and he takes himself way too seriously, bert’s movie was destined to fail since comedies don’t do well in theaters anymore, michael malice who? And joey diaz seemed to be rogan’s favorite for a long time and definitely got a big career boost from going on his podcast a lot.

I say all of that to say that rogan can give talented people a huge bump. He’s just a retard who for every matt/shane/mark normand he helps out, there’s a hundred schaubs he gushes over.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Matt and shane became the podcast with the most subscribers on patreon by far after shane started going on rogan regularly. Nana hasn’t been funny in over a decade, schaub was never funny or talented in any way, dave has some funny lines on LOS once in a while but his podcast is boring and he takes himself way too seriously, bert’s movie was destined to fail since comedies don’t do well in theaters anymore, michael malice who? And joey diaz seemed to be rogan’s favorite for a long time and definitely got a big career boost from going on his podcast a lot.

I say all of that to say that rogan can give talented people a huge bump. He’s just a retard who for every matt/shane/mark normand he helps out, there’s a hundred schaubs he gushes over.

Shane tours relentlessly and that's where he gains a lot of fans. Normand appears with him on JRE and his stupid podcast with Sam Mowill is flat for subs.

Forum Clout
Diaz was not only forced out of LA, he was blackballed from stand up altogether. I think Rogan paid for his bi-level in Jersey.

He didn't get to follow Toe to Austin, and he couldn't stay in LA because I think The Store banned him. His agency (CAA) threatened to drop him if he continued. So now he has a book and auditions for shitty extra roles. No stand up. No Austin. Just Jersey.

I had no idea this happened. It's about time, too. Guy's mouth runs like a broken toilet flapper.

Renaus

Forum Clout

You have to be at least a little bit entertaining to maintain your popularity. The people that you mentioned think that having a onanistic approach to entertainment is the way to stay popular. The fact that Schaub was able to almost become a millionaire defy all logic.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
You have to be at least a little bit entertaining to maintain your popularity. The people that you mentioned think that having a onanistic approach to entertainment is the way to stay popular. The fact that Schaub was able to almost become a millionaire defy all logic.

His father is the CEO of some company. It's easy to gamble when you don't have to work for venture capital.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
He posted a pic outside of Joe's club in Austin when he was there a few days ago. It's been deleted since so I assume it was a hint for Joe to reach out or reply since Anthony was in town and Joe didn't bother.

Nana will be looking for another Rogan podcast appearance once the shitty new book is done. I doubt Spotify would allow it if they took one glance at his Twitter.
Getting access to his official twitter again ruined any chances of him getting any fame back.
At least with the other account there was plausible deniability.