• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Degrassi General Thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I am 99% sure the writers were O&A tards because there was a lot of that "I've got ear cancer" type edgelord Jim Norton punchlines around this era in 2009 when O&A were going hard with that shit for like 5 years straight.
That's just how Canadian kids spoke back then. It was all cancer this and AIDS that. Another very popular but very gay trend around here was people saying "I care" or just "care" when they meant "I don't care."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Bald Joey cucked that dork into suicide
Christ, how many kids took their own life at Degrassi? We had like one kid kill themself on purpose and a bunch more that died doing stupid shit on four wheelers, jumping off of cliffs and getting hit by trains. Lotta Canadian kids getting hit by trains, which is a very easily avoidable thing.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Christ, how many kids took their own life at Degrassi? We had like one kid kill themself on purpose and a bunch more that died doing stupid shit on four wheelers.
Let me clarify:
Joey was an original 80s degrassi cast member. He was an adult in TNG. His storyline was that he had a kid with Craig the nutty jew’s mom. After Craig’s dad killed himself, Joey raised Craig

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Christ, how many kids took their own life at Degrassi? We had like one kid kill themself on purpose and a bunch more that died doing stupid shit on four wheelers, jumping off of cliffs and getting hit by trains. Lotta Canadian kids getting hit by trains, which is a very easily avoidable thing.
Also Joey was a used car salesman in TNG. Nigger how the fuck did you never see Degrassi? You better not let the Canadian govt see you getting rundowns from an American southern redneck

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Tell em, @Turk February I bet you knew a kid who got hit by a train.