• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Degrassi General Thread

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I've never even seen an episode. That's why I enjoy the Degrassi discussions. Everyone who has seen it knows more about growing up in a Canadian city than I do. I'm just a small town girl living in a lonely world.

I find it hilarious that so many people were so into it and the breakdowns make me laugh.

Bam used to talk about Big Brother and other reality shows I've never seen with someone on the subreddit and I always liked those discussions too. Sometimes it's better to hear about things second hand.

Degrassi is Woke Canadian Re-Education for kids, but from 15 years sago. So it’s essentially just scene after scene of teenagers being gay bashed, shot to death, bullied, humiliated, etc. So that the viewer can learn that WORDS HURT AND HARM!!!

But it’s a really good watch, if only so you can think to yourself “how did the production staff convince these dopey kids to do this bit?” Or “did they actually think this was cool?”

The goofy looking canadian kid JT gets killed off after he stole oxy pills from his pharmacy job. Lol

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The DMAN’s intro to Degrassi was the episode where the two lesbians Paige and the fake edgy one were scared their parents were going to find out about their edgy lesbianism. The acting is good but the melodrama just makes everyone involved look ridiculous.

It’s like every other scene is the “final scene” in Full House where the soft music starts playing and Saget reaffirms to the children that they're still a family no matter what.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
DO OPIE HATERS BELONG IN THE BARRACKS??
Wrong Gomer

328A2947-9EDA-4142-91E8-61AE8C94D392.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Serious question, is that even the real Danny Ross? Obviously it could be since what the fuck does he have going on, but also brothermen get up to some weird shit around here
Who knows. He's funnier sometimes since his return. It's hard to know what is Danny and what's a bit because his actual Jewish tenacity in stupid arguments reads like someone doing a bit.