• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Degrassi General Thread

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
@Turk February Why did you make fun of The DMAN for knowing TNG and then you revealed you know damn well enough about TNG to defeat The DMAN in Degrassi trivia?

Who would you fuck the most? For The DMAN, Mannie Santos and Emma are at the top of the pack, so long as we’re talking about them once they grew out those fat titties and asses. When they were younger, Mannie looked like a monkey and Emma looked like a fucking rat. But they glew up nicely.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
TNG was the spray they gave me when they thought I'd had a heart attack... it turns-out that drinking a litre of vodka/day for a month can make yo spaz out & fall over... I'd heard that but I only trust empirical tests

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've never even seen an episode. That's why I enjoy the Degrassi discussions. Everyone who has seen it knows more about growing up in a Canadian city than I do. I'm just a small town girl living in a lonely world.

I find it hilarious that so many people were so into it and the breakdowns make me laugh.

Bam used to talk about Big Brother and other reality shows I've never seen with someone on the subreddit and I always liked those discussions too. Sometimes it's better to hear about things second hand.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I've never even seen an episode. That's why I enjoy the Degrassi discussions. Everyone who has seen it knows more about growing up in a Canadian city than I do. I'm just a small town girl living in a lonely world.

I find it hilarious that so many people were so into it and the breakdowns make me laugh.
It was a PFG show man. One episode Spinner couldn’t stop getting boners in class. I had a huge crush on Emma, the ugly blonde nerd