• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dead children 😆😆😆

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
‎
‎
Forum Clout
The girl that Cumia Sr. procured to pop lil Ant's cherry.

-He was like 13 and she around 17.
-Considerably taller than him.
-Unibrowed.
-Not a literal prostitute but the local farmyard bicycle. Ant's dad was also banging her along with probably all the other hicks in that area.
This family is so gross. What’s worse is that they’re so proud of being disgusting trash. Then they expect people never to remember or make fun of them for it. Cumia Sr. should have been worried about both his sons being faggots but it’s clearly in their genetic code.

G

Few greater pleasures than introducing my dad to Barkley sizzle reels he’s never seen. His Jussie Smollett commentary and remarks on the big old women of San Antonio were huge hits last weekend.
Victoria is definitely a secret…. they can’t wear no Victoria’s Secret down there.

-chuckster

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Fawk! I was a die hard Phoenix suns fan when I was a kid just cause of Barkley. I wrote the suns when I was 12 like a little faggot and they sent me back a sticker lol.

But yeah, somebody will that page down cause it’s not ‘PC’.
Few greater pleasures than introducing my dad to Barkley sizzle reels he’s never seen. His Jussie Smollett commentary and remarks on the big old women of San Antonio were huge hits last weekend.

I'm not into basketball at all. I'm football through and through, which I'm sure surprises no one.

But everything I know about basketball, I know from Barkley and the Inside team. Those guys are excellent and they make learning about it entertaining.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
‎
‎
Forum Clout
There's a show where BroJo calls in and him and AntH reminisce about fucking Buzz and some middle-aged floozy in like the same room. Then they got into an argument about whose cum receptacle that evening was the uglier one.
Also one time Brother Joe told Anthony that it would be good if they swapped girlfriends one night and banged each other's girl. And even Anthony balked at that one. Yet years later Anthony would take Joe's sloppy seconds for his wife (beard). So he definitely entertained the idea at least once then basically went through with it.