• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dead children 😆😆😆

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Hold on didn't this asshole witness one his dad's butt buddies shooting his own kid in the fucking face or some shit?

Are you trying to imply that the literal pedophile who did coke with his mother growing up and who was arrested for biting his teenage girlfriend in his 50s isn't in a position to morally judge others? Because that seems a little far fetched.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I resent the fact that his racism isn’t nearly as funny as it should be. It shouldn’t be possible for hating on niggers to be this tame in the humor stakes. Leave it to Cumia to find a way.
Because Cumia just hates black people. There are a shit ton of people out there who wouldn’t consider themself racist who can find humor in a nigger joke. Cumia is a scared old man though and instead of finding humor in a situation pertaining to blacks his fucked up wet brain conjures some image of his home being burnt by niggers so he CANT find it funny. It’s a symptom of a life or death issue for him. Fucking overdramatic faggot.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
OK, Well it's a thin line. You didn't listen to O&A because they had thoughtful discussions. The initial appeal of Anthony and the show itself is that we are marvelling at how stupid and shameless people can be without any self-reflection or apology. I get that everybody wants to join the Cumia hate train because he's a hateable faggot. But let's focus on the things he did that actually were wrong, like enabling a psychotic ex-producer to keep in contact with Opie after he threatened to rape his wife and children. Or ruining the show by getting his ass fired.
You had it in the first part of the sentence, Salted didn't listen to O&A. I like the guy, but what is he doing?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
You had it in the first part of the sentence, Salted didn't listen to O&A. I like the guy, but what is he doing?
I didn’t listen to O&A, for boring reasons I’ve shared previously (didn’t live in the US at that time). I know of Cumia through a comedian friend who was on his show before and met Cumia a couple of times with him. (He cut Cumia off years ago.) It’s only because of Pat that I started learning about what a creepy old nigger he and his brother are.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I didn’t listen to O&A, for boring reasons I’ve shared previously (didn’t live in the US at that time). I know of Cumia through a comedian friend who was on his show before and met Cumia a couple of times with him. (He cut Cumia off years ago.) It’s only because of Pat that I started learning about what a creepy old nigger he and his brother are.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Hold on didn't this asshole witness one his dad's butt buddies shooting his own kid in the fucking face or some shit?
And he saw his father cheat the government out of properties and taxes by pretending to manage some land and fences. And saw his father's friend sell someone a dead horse that was supposed to be alive. And one of his father's friends molested him behind some bushes. And his father's friends tried to prank him by putting him in bed with one their wives and then 'discovering' the affair (only for Antony to refuse to get into a bed with a woman, ruining the joke, and proving he was a homosexual). This prompted his father to have the underage hooker girl he was banging, Buzz, also begin having sex with Anthony to try to turn him straight.

His father also used to force Anthony to go outside and shoot and kill small animals like a serial killer in training. Claimed that his father would jump the meter and get them free power without paying. Anthony once started a wildfire and claimed that niggers did it the police. And this was all before he moved back to Long Island.

The shooting was by Juan Reyes, one of Anthony's father's friends. He shot his son Charlie who was a little kid in the arm and nearly killed him. Anthony said that the gun was an old style revolver where if you released the hammer quickly it would fire as if you had pulled the trigger. So Juan Reyes must have pulled the gun out its holster, and the hammer slammed down because he was careless, and he fired a shot into his own kid. Anthony said that they were hours from the closest hospital so this kid was screaming for hours while they kept pouring alcohol down his throat before he was taken to a hospital.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
This prompted his father to have the underage hooker girl he was banging, Buzz, also begin having sex with Anthony to try to turn him straight.
So dumping their loads in the same women as immediate family members didn’t start with Anthony and his wife Jennifer, who he knew had been banging Joe, and who Joe claims he fucked the night before she married his brother?

Thank God neither Anthony nor Joe ever had any sons. This bloodline should have ended at least a couple of generations ago.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
So dumping their loads in the same women as immediate family members didn’t start with Anthony and his wife Jennifer, who he knew had been banging Joe, and who Joe claims he fucked the night before she married his brother?

Thank God neither Anthony nor Joe ever had any sons. This bloodline should have ended at least a couple of generations ago.
Any is basically 100 percent Sicilian so I'd argue his line should have ended long before that

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

848abd7f3f1be2ff50ea416fe9d15b64.jpg

Credit to r/NBAcirclejerk, probably the closest thing to this place left on there. Oddly enough.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
There's a show where BroJo calls in and him and AntH reminisce about fucking Buzz and some middle-aged floozy in like the same room. Then they got into an argument about whose cum receptacle that evening was the uglier one.

Classy fellows, the Cumias.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
There's a show where BroJo calls in and him and AntH reminisce about fucking Buzz and some middle-aged floozy in like the same room. Then they got into an argument about whose cum receptacle that evening was the uglier one.

Classy fellows, the Cumias.
It shouldn’t be possible for Americans to be this trashy. Who’s Buzz?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It shouldn’t be possible for Americans to be this trashy. Who’s Buzz?
The girl that Cumia Sr. procured to pop lil Ant's cherry.

-He was like 13 and she around 17.
-Considerably taller than him.
-Unibrowed.
-Not a literal prostitute but the local farmyard bicycle. Ant's dad was also banging her along with probably all the other hicks in that area.

G

I only found it because of my appreciation and respect for Charles Barkley.

It felt like finding this place for the first time all over again.
Fawk! I was a die hard Phoenix suns fan when I was a kid just cause of Barkley. I wrote the suns when I was 12 like a little faggot and they sent me back a sticker lol.

But yeah, somebody will that page down cause it’s not ‘PC’.