• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dead children 😆😆😆

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Seems it's the only pleasure Nana gets in life these days since he hasnt got the McMansion or the money to groom them.

083910.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Yeah, Anthony, people avoid you because you’re a Republican. Not because you openly delight in the deaths of children. No one’s saying you have to care that they died. Going out of your way to publicly celebrate it is fucking ghoulish.

You’d think someone who admits to having done a lot of criminal, fucked up shit as a kid would take a more philosophical view: “There but for the grace of God go I.” Have some fucking gratitude for the fact that you survived despite not deserving to.

I can’t wait for the chapter of his new book about how woke snowflakes got upset just because he cheered for kids being killed. What a martyr.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
It's not funny because it's edgy, it's funny because he's so dismissive.
My longtime disgust for him as a human being is blocking the humor from penetration. This wop loser stumbled his way into a high-paid job and he fucked it up beyond comprehension. Anthony referring to others as dummies is so lacking in self-awareness it’s exactly what I’d expect from a Cumiatard.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
My longtime disgust for him as a human being is blocking the humor from penetration. This wop loser stumbled his way into a high-paid job and he fucked it up beyond comprehension. Anthony referring to others as dummies is so lacking in self-awareness it’s exactly what I’d expect from a Cumiatard.

OK, Well it's a thin line. You didn't listen to O&A because they had thoughtful discussions. The initial appeal of Anthony and the show itself is that we are marvelling at how stupid and shameless people can be without any self-reflection or apology. I get that everybody wants to join the Cumia hate train because he's a hateable faggot. But let's focus on the things he did that actually were wrong, like enabling a psychotic ex-producer to keep in contact with Opie after he threatened to rape his wife and children. Or ruining the show by getting his ass fired.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
The initial appeal of Anthony and the show itself is that we are marvelling at how stupid and shameless people can be without any self-reflection or apology
I’m just saying that I know too much about this shriveled up queer to filter out all that shit and view his output from that POV.

I’m not saying it’s not a funny post or that no one is allowed to laugh at it. I’m saying that knowing this piece of shit failed his way to the top, after having cheated death on more than one occasion as a child himself, his gloating makes me want to light his ass up.

When he dies im probably going to feel like a fag for hating on his over the top racism.
I resent the fact that his racism isn’t nearly as funny as it should be. It shouldn’t be possible for hating on niggers to be this tame in the humor stakes. Leave it to Cumia to find a way.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I’m not saying it’s not a funny post or that no one is allowed to laugh at it. I’m saying that knowing this piece of shit failed his way to the top, after having cheated death on more than one occasion as a child himself, his gloating makes me want to light his ass up.

Well I'm not disagreeing with you. My problem with Anthony is that he's the exact same thing, if not worse than most niggers he bashes, but he has this mindset that he's innocent or allowed to partake without getting the nigger reputation.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There's not even really any point in getting mad at him for stuff like this anymore. His shitty life is its own punishment. He blew the easiest gig in history that he lucked in to in the first place because his hatred of blacks consumes his diseased mind. The past decade has just been him slowing sliding into further irrelevance and alienating anyone around him who isn't a paid ballwasher.

Getting hammered, streaming COD in a tiny apartment to 50 people every night is not an enviable life.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah, Anthony, people avoid you because you’re a Republican. Not because you openly delight in the deaths of children. No one’s saying you have to care that they died. Going out of your way to publicly celebrate it is fucking ghoulish.

You’d think someone who admits to having done a lot of criminal, fucked up shit as a kid would take a more philosophical view: “There but for the grace of God go I.” Have some fucking gratitude for the fact that you survived despite not deserving to.

I can’t wait for the chapter of his new book about how woke snowflakes got upset just because he cheered for kids being killed. What a martyr.
You fail to see the key difference: When Anthony was burning sofas in the woods he was white. These kids were black so they deserved to die.