Dave Smith has surpassed Jim Norton in every way

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Heterosexual ✅
Married to a biological woman with a strong jawline ✅
Prominent libertarian grifter ✅
Successful podcast ✅

Homosexual :image_9248:
Married to a biological man with a 13 inch dong :image_9248:
Irrelevant Sirius grifter :image_9248:
Failed podcast :image_9248:

Jim Norton should offer to shine Dave’s shoes.

Jim would do that for free if Dave was willing to play a game of Monster Rain.

Degenerate Hills Have Eyes-looking motherfucker.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
Heterosexual ✅
Married to a biological woman with a strong jawline ✅
Prominent libertarian grifter ✅
Successful podcast ✅

Homosexual :image_9248:
Married to a biological man with a 13 inch dong :image_9248:
Irrelevant Sirius grifter :image_9248:
Failed podcast :image_9248:

Jim Norton should be offering to shine Dave’s shoes.
I listened to his recent AYG. Seems like he has quite a bit of money. Sadly for him he’s not married to a foreign cam whore who is going to drain his bank accounts.

TorpidSloth

I watched a bit of this last night in the same way people watch videos of horrible accidents

Norton looks so old and so fat. He's still doing the same "I'm a fucking zilch" humour. Sam, while still being an ugly mutant, has either started eating real food and/or working out, and looks better than he ever has (not saying much.) He's also taken the weird decision to appear in a tight close up shot, like he's on a teams call (probably Jess's idea)

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Nah, Smith’s insane behavior and her abrupt quitting of the show says differently. Norton fucked her, Dave found out and made her quit Chip and have a baby.

I don't know... Maybe he tried to and Dave found out. I can't see her giving into that.

Nothing about Jim is charming. Or funny. Or human.

Jim Nortom stared as Don Rickles in the Irishman, child

Staring, along with blinking, is about all he's good at.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

I don't know... Maybe he tried to and Dave found out. I can't see her giving into that.

Nothing about Jim is charming. Or funny. Or human.

Staring, along with blinking, is about all he's good at.
I think it’s quite clear that Norton was hitting on her as Chip because she was his “girlfriend” on the show and it seeped into real life. Jim is definitely a sex pest.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I think it’s quite clear that Norton was hitting on her as Chip because she was his “girlfriend” on the show and it seeped into real life. Jim is definitely a sex pest.
And Dave didn’t make her do shit. Whats more realistic, Dave was jealous of Jim hitting on his girlfriend in his faggoty character, or she genuinely saw through what worm was doing and was grossed out by him?

He’s a fucking loser and no different from a Louis CK, maybe even worse. He gives jobs to women he wants to fuck and thinks they then owe him sex.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
And Dave didn’t make her do shit. Whats more realistic, Dave was jealous of Jim hitting on his girlfriend in his faggoty character, or she genuinely saw through what worm was doing and was grossed out by him?

He’s a fucking loser and no different from a Louis CK, maybe even worse. He gives jobs to women he wants to fuck and thinks they then owe him sex.
mc-serch.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

I’ve been a huge LOS fan for a long time even though I don’t really keep up with it much anymore. That just doesn’t fit Dave’s personality. Bobby got all upset that she quit over an email or something. Jim was clearly harassing her at work and she felt disgusted by the whole thing. The sub just took Jim’s side because they still liked him and his “podacast.” I think Dave just shouldered the blame because it’s his fawkin chick.