• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny is a weak loser for announcing RDR2 on reddit

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Car crash all you want, he’s right

He's a jewish goblin and Rockstar is a boring shell of its old self; these aren't mutually exclusive.

RDR1 was their last true release worthy of a titanic company, and Max Payne 3 was alright I guess.

Now it's just make shit as trailer/influencer-ready as possible and milk the paypigs. Dan Houser, Lazlow, and I think Jones left the company. R* said in a recent interview they don't want to "punch down" anymore and removed tranny pedestrians from GTA V. The next game will have a w*man protagonist.

Doesn't matter how shitty 6 will be, kids under 12 and streamer-watching niggers will hoover it up.

Forum Clout
He's a jewish goblin and Rockstar is a boring shell of its old self; these aren't mutually exclusive.

RDR1 was their last true release worthy of a titanic company, and Max Payne 3 was alright I guess.

Now it's just make shit as trailer/influencer-ready as possible and milk the paypigs. Dan Houser, Lazlow, and I think Jones left the company. R* said in a recent interview they don't want to "punch down" anymore and removed tranny pedestrians from GTA V. The next game will have a w*man protagonist.

Doesn't matter how shitty 6 will be, kids under 12 and streamer-watching niggers will hoover it up.
did you play read dead 2? Houser and Lazlow both left after

Forum Clout
I haven’t played a new single player game since bioshock 2.

It’s just annual releases of the same game over and over because idiots keep buying it, or giant open world games which is the same fetch this and kill this as it’s always been but the same idiots keep buying it and mistaking a big map with a good game.

I can’t understand being excited for another of these same things again, and again, and again, and again… but now it has micro transactions!

You can simplify everything to sound boring like that though, for example do you like Horror movies? Horror movies are always the same, big scary monster and/or psychopathic person going around killing people. Seen it a million times.

For me with GTA 6 it isn't just the big map that appeals but the excitement of a new story. Like sure, I will be sent somewhere to kill someone but why? What's my characters backstory? Why am I doing a murder? What will the interaction be like with the NPCs? What kind of shenanigans can I get up to in this giant world? What vehicles will be available for me to steal? I could list things for hours about why I'm excited about GTA 6.

Not fond of microtransactions in games so I won't try to defend that, I did enjoy GTA 5 online without ever opening up my wallet though...

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You can simplify everything to sound boring like that though, for example do you like Horror movies? Horror movies are always the same, big scary monster and/or psychopathic person going around killing people. Seen it a million times.

For me with GTA 6 it isn't just the big map that appeals but the excitement of a new story. Like sure, I will be sent somewhere to kill someone but why? What's my characters backstory? Why am I doing a murder? What will the interaction be like with the NPCs? What kind of shenanigans can I get up to in this giant world? What vehicles will be available for me to steal? I could list things for hours about why I'm excited about GTA 6.

Not fond of microtransactions in games so I won't try to defend that, I did enjoy GTA 5 online without ever opening up my wallet though...

I understand and I wouldn’t say you can’t enjoy them, I’m saying I’m bored of the same things and can’t enjoy the same game the 6th time round. You can play fifa 13 and get the same experience as the latest one, or COD and people still buy them every year for 80 bucks. I don’t get it.

It ain’t gonna change because people buy it, same with all the shit movies.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

Got about 20 hours in before their stupid nigger dogshit cloud saves overwrote my hard one and it got corrupted.

It's really odd because normally gamers bitch about AGLs and cutscenes that are 5 seconds too long but that's all that game was thus far and they seem to love it for it: needless pedantic details one step beyond a Sony interactive movie. Yeah it's pretty impressive to see your salmon dinner cut in 4k, but I don't play video games to have to manually swap my saddle from horse to horse. Even the story seemed very watered down and general audience safe, all the swarth gang members were the flawless headstrong ones and all the whites were clowns and drunks... very typical for 1899 I bet. Glad my game shit out before they made you fight with the lady gunslinger.

Gameplay is braindead easy and pretty boring. I've yet to die on accident once. It's like the opposite design philosophy of RDR1: that game was the epitome of all killer no filler. Basically everything you could do was fun and if you didn't enjoy it you could skip it entirely. Top 5 of my all-time favorites, same with GTA 4.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
RDR2 should not even qualify as a game. It is a cutscene simulator on rails. GTA5 suffered from the same problems. Where if you take one step off of the "proper" path for any mission you will instantly fail. GTA3/VC/SA you could beat the missions in a million different ways. In newer Rockstar games you literally have to play exactly how Rockstar wants you to play or you get a 'mission failed' warning and must start all over. But of course even if you fail.....you can just hit the 'mission skip' button and move to the next cutscene.

These games are made for streaming faggots to make react videos and game journalists to be easily beaten.