• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny is a weak loser for announcing RDR2 on reddit

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t get how he leaked anything, it’s like saying I’m going to leak the next Star Wars movie by saying there will be one.

They’ll be making new RDR and GTA sporadically for as long as games are made by the people who own the IP for them.

Forum Clout
I don’t get how he leaked anything, it’s like saying I’m going to leak the next Star Wars movie by saying there will be one.

They’ll be making new RDR and GTA sporadically for as long as games are made by the people who own the IP for them.
Would anyone know if GTA6 was being made if it weren't for the hack? People thought they were working on GTA6 before his revenge reddit reply

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I haven’t played a new single player game since bioshock 2.

It’s just annual releases of the same game over and over because idiots keep buying it, or giant open world games which is the same fetch this and kill this as it’s always been but the same idiots keep buying it and mistaking a big map with a good game.

I can’t understand being excited for another of these same things again, and again, and again, and again… but now it has micro transactions!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I haven’t played a new single player game since bioshock 2.

It’s just annual releases of the same game over and over because idiots keep buying it, or giant open world games which is the same fetch this and kill this as it’s always been but the same idiots keep buying it and mistaking a big map with a good game.

I can’t understand being excited for another of these same things again, and again, and again, and again… but now it has micro transactions!
Bioshock 1 and 2 fucking ruled.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Bioshock 1 and 2 fucking ruled.

It’s the last game I remember being genuinely good and interesting.

Everything else is just consoomer reskinned bullshit or open world bullshit
IMG_1810.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It’s the last game I remember being genuinely good and interesting.

Everything else is just consoomer reskinned bullshit or open world bullshit View attachment 163405
The previous Spider-Man was supposedly sick but the PS2 ones were the shit. I’ve been over video games for years now. I have a great nostalgia for the old Halos but I’m not buying a new console for one game that I’ll barely play. New Spider-Man is about what you’d expect:
IMG_1195.jpeg

Forum Clout
The previous Spider-Man was supposedly sick but the PS2 ones were the shit. I’ve been over video games for years now. I have a great nostalgia for the old Halos but I’m not buying a new console for one game that I’ll barely play. New Spider-Man is about what you’d expect:
View attachment 163407
This isn’t accurate to what you’re doing in the game. It’s a side quest where you (Miles Morales, not a deaf girl) have to line up laser sights in a specific chain to reveal a hidden message, the majority of which are just telling you the next location to go to. NiceTryWitDaHatetho.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I'm going to leak GTA6 right now:

It'll be a rip off of a bunch of American movies and pop culture regurgitated to make fun of, and remind Americans how stupid they are. You're going to drive from point A to point B for a mission to kill people. You will do this around 100 times. If a mission is too hard, you can just skip it. Then you'll have the option to do more missions for more people as you progress in a giant open-world sandbox that's just a front for the online-multiplayer version fueled by microtransactions, which will be the only release you will see from them for the next 15 years. The game will be released on the current and next two console generations.
Car crash all you want, he’s right