• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny is a weak loser for announcing RDR2 on reddit

Forum Clout
What a useless cunt. He’s less of a human being than Sam Roberts and I’m being genuine here.
I know. Imagine joining a company after they release their most successful project ever. You find out they are already starting on their next project, which will be better/more advanced than anything else in the market. They fire you for your extra chromosome and you heavily hint about your former company's project on reddit.

He would have been able to work at R* for 4-5 more years if he could have behaved himself.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'm going to leak GTA6 right now:

It'll be a rip off of a bunch of American movies and pop culture regurgitated to make fun of, and remind Americans how stupid they are. You're going to drive from point A to point B for a mission to kill people. You will do this around 100 times. If a mission is too hard, you can just skip it. Then you'll have the option to do more missions for more people as you progress in a giant open-world sandbox that's just a front for the online-multiplayer version fueled by microtransactions, which will be the only release you will see from them for the next 15 years. The game will be released on the current and next two console generations.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

It'll be a rip off of a bunch of American movies and pop culture regurgitated to make fun of, and remind Americans how stupid they are. You're going to drive from point A to point B for a mission to kill people. You will do this around 100 times. If a mission is too hard, you can just skip it. Then you'll have the option to do more missions for more people as you progress in a giant open-world sandbox that's just a front for the online-multiplayer version fueled by microtransactions, which will be the only release you will see from them for the next 15 years. The game will be released on the current and next two console generations.
Is there going to be input lag?

Forum Clout

It'll be a rip off of a bunch of American movies and pop culture regurgitated to make fun of them and remind Americans how stupid they are. You're going to drive from point A to point B for a mission to kill people. You will do this around 100 times. If a mission is too hard, you can just skip it. Then you'll have the option to do more missions for more people as you progress in a giant open-world sandbox that's just a front for the online-multiplayer version fueled by microtransactions, which will be the only release you will see from them for the next 15 years. The game will be released on the current and next two console generations.
I mean yeah gta6 online will be cash cow until ps7 is out so RDR3 or Bully 2 can come out. I don't think it will be a game of driving around to kill people. RDR1 and GTAV had weak stories and felt repetitive but this game will be different. RDR2 was different and is the most impressive game they've released. Why did you leak it

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

Don’t you have kegs to tap, limes to slice, and bottles to steal?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230107_221636.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
This is all you could come up with? I guess it’s better than your normal copy/paste responses.
You have been instructed many thousands of times to stop @ mentioning me on this forum I don’t have to be on. I am under no obligation to stop responding but if you will enjoy prison if you keep harassing me.