• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Danny Ross' podcast "Pancakes House" failed miserably and he was forced to quit after just 5 episodes

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I'd genuinely :image_9248: listen to a podcast/livestream/YouTube channel of him just bitching about various things that upset him with that classic Ross cunty energy. He could easily work his way into "monetized lolcow" territory like Boogie and ReviewTechUSAif he had the patience to solicit himself to that particular brand of autistic freak who thinks sending insults attached to $5 superberries is epic trolling.

If I did anything else, it would just be an O&A "review" of sorts. Nobody wants to hear me talk about what I think is good television. You wanna hear gossip from 15 years ago.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I'd genuinely :image_9248: listen to a podcast/livestream/YouTube channel of him just bitching about various things that upset him with that classic Ross cunty energy. He could easily work his way into "monetized lolcow" territory like Boogie and ReviewTechUSAif he had the patience to solicit himself to that particular brand of autistic freak who thinks sending insults attached to $5 superberries is epic trolling.
I would watch Danny take calls from the handful of people here that would do it to watch him get into these arguments. I can hear every comment he makes and having an actual audio component would be funny

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
if she showed the same determination as he does with running the cuntfucker account, he would have built an ironic supporter base by now. maybe some actual retard even would have given him all his money like @Stent with his ribs.
I'm still waiting for that Pancakes House Nice Podcast Stupid cross-over episode. Superchat funds could be matched by Dan The Man and then donated to Hamas.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
If I did anything else, it would just be an O&A "review" of sorts. Nobody wants to hear me talk about what I think is good television. You wanna hear gossip from 15 years ago.

You'd be much better off doing a livestream on Twitch or YouTube. It'd be fun to bully you in real time and I may even throw a few shekels your way to do so.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Nobody wants to hear you talk period. Judging from the YouTube comment sections you are one of the most hated people to ever be on the show.

But if you do it please do it on camera so we can see how bald you are yidster.