• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Danny Ross' podcast "Pancakes House" failed miserably and he was forced to quit after just 5 episodes

G

If I was walking around a hardcore Orthadox neighborhood, I'd be spat on and harassed.
Oh really?
tunneljew.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
And then I decided the best idea would be to market directly to those people and it blew up in my face. Lesson learned.

People didn't not like it or listen because it was especially bad in terms of content or how it was produced. It's just because you're an inherently dislikable person and all around arrogant shithead, so that turned people off. Hope that clears it up, Dovid.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
That's a real roundabout way to say you liked my content and production. You can say it. It's OK. The Candyman won't show up in your mirror.

lol you're so narcissistic. Every interaction you have is finding ways to suck your own dick.

If you think it was so good, why'd you quit after just 5 episodes? You gotta have determination, Dovid.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
If you think it was so good, why'd you quit after just 5 episodes?

Too much effort for a less than zero reward.

Write an outline. Flesh it out, refine it. Record and edit your V.O. find and import all the clips you need/want, music, edit your timeline, find mistakes, fix them, find a different clip because this one isn't working and by the end of it you've invested 40+ hours in a YouTube video people are going to dislike, simply because they know Pancakes House = Danny. Now couple a "review bombed" algorithm with YouTube's minimum requirements for monetization and there you have it folks. Who would put more time into it at that point. I'm gonna make more of them so 100 people can instantly dislike it? No thanks.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
simply because they know Pancakes House = Danny.

And this ties into my point about you being dislikeable. People on the subreddit didn't dislike it or "review bomb" it or whatever because they didn't want to see anyone succeed. Tons of people have used this community to launch a successful YT channel - Porsalin, Beige Frequency, Cryptic Web Chronicles. You were acting like a catty dickhead to anyone who didn't just wash your balls on the subreddit and then expecting everyone to be all onboard with loving your podcast. It doesn't work that way, especially when it's literally just you who's doing it. I dunno what it is about people who worked on o&a but you all seem to have this weird blind spot about your own flaws.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
And then I decided the best idea would be to market directly to those people and it blew up in my face. Lesson learned.
Lesson NOT learned, kike boi. You're here still trying to peddle zero talent for $50 on a Bris discord. Lookin' for love in all the wrong places. Lookin' for shekels in all the wrong forums. A herb Hebrew who can't even kike correctly. Smdh. Hand wranglin' meme identical twin ass nigga.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

Write an outline. Flesh it out, refine it. Record and edit your V.O. find and import all the clips you need/want, music, edit your timeline, find mistakes, fix them, find a different clip because this one isn't working and by the end of it you've invested 40+ hours in a YouTube video people are going to dislike, simply because they know Pancakes House = Danny. Now couple a "review bombed" algorithm with YouTube's minimum requirements for monetization and there you have it folks. Who would put more time into it at that point. I'm gonna make more of them so 100 people can instantly dislike it? No thanks.
So why the fuck do you continue to seek undeserved reward for zero effort, stupid?! Fucking nice non kike logic, kike denier.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout

I had the exact same experience when I tried to do a podcast.

It was truly astonishing how much I got shit on.

As I saw it, I was just trying to entertain people, but literally 100% of the reactions were basically "kill yourself."

I think O&A alluded to this early on in the XM days, that they'd basically cultivated an audience that hates everything. It's fun to hate things when you're just part of a big bunch of people who also hate everything. But when you're putting in the time and effort to entertain people, and their reaction is basically "blow your brains out, faggot", it's not exactly the type of feedback that inspires me to put in the effort.

Forum Clout
I'd genuinely :image_9248: listen to a podcast/livestream/YouTube channel of him just bitching about various things that upset him with that classic Ross cunty energy. He could easily work his way into "monetized lolcow" territory like Boogie and ReviewTechUSAif he had the patience to solicit himself to that particular brand of autistic freak who thinks sending insults attached to $5 superberries is epic trolling.