• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Danny Ross' podcast "Pancakes House" failed miserably and he was forced to quit after just 5 episodes

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
A916A434-141B-4664-91DB-2A50012C21CA.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
NOBACON IS BENDOVID'S ALT!!!!!!

You had some experience producing sound and talking on a show, so it was always going to be better than the vast majority of podcasts, but you got that experience on a show where the community will say it’s shit and fuck with you no matter what anyway. OnA really was the cursed monkey paw of launching careers.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You had some experience producing sound and talking on a show, so it was always going to be better than the vast majority of podcasts, but you got that experience on a show where the community will say it’s shit and fuck with you no matter what anyway. OnA really was the cursed monkey paw of launching careers.

And then I decided the best idea would be to market directly to those people and it blew up in my face. Lesson learned.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
And then I decided the best idea would be to market directly to those people and it blew up in my face. Lesson learned.

the absolute highest level of success you could achieve, regardless of the quality of your work, would be whatever the fuck Jim and Sam is. People who collect wrestling toys in their 60s and “free speech comedy warriors” who refuse to allow anyone to point out they’re in a gay marriage with a man.

OnA is a deeply poisonous and cursed brand. I’d love to see them reunite just to see them realise it generates no interest / money beyond the usual people here who will hate it with all their heart.

G

Coulda used the Die Hard discussion to segway into CO FUCKING CAINE!!