Cybertruck makes Rick insecure

Why does he make this same obnoxious tweet every few weeks

View attachment 201433

He couldn't be more gay even if he had five dicks up his ass.

SmartSelect_20240525-132440_X.jpg

Another fun detail I just noticed: when you're loading heavy shit in the back of a truck, you stack it as high and close to the tailgate as you can so it's easier to unload it. This is common sense for any truck owner (or anyone who's worked blue collar tbh) but I'm assuming pat thinks that because the soil bags are stacked like that, it must mean the rest of the trunk is full.

Calls others posers, doesn't understand the most basic things about a truck

:colin_sm:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I mean, when do you stop bragging about a 16yo V-6 homo car?

Keep powering through for four more years until it becomes a 'classic'?

I realize this is rhetorical until Fat Rick and Nik the kikess score bigly with the MPD lawsuit that will surely not backfire like all of the other legal rakes they've stepped on or anything like that.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Another fun detail I just noticed: when you're loading heavy shit in the back of a truck, you stack it as high and close to the tailgate as you can so it's easier to unload it. This is common sense for any truck owner (or anyone who's worked blue collar tbh) but I'm assuming pat thinks that because the soil bags are stacked like that, it must mean the rest of the trunk is full.

Calls others posers, doesn't understand the most basic things about a truck

:colin_sm:
Yeah there's a point where you stack it high close to the cab and taper to the back so the bumper won't drag, Mexican style.

Yeah there's a point where you stack it high close to the cab and taper to the back so the bumper won't drag, Mexican style.
Obviously if you're trying to transport a fuck ton of shit you'd evenly distribute it, but if you're only moving like 10 bags of soil there's no point and you might as well give your back a break for when you have to unload.

With all of that being said I'm probably more retarded than pat for overthinking his thought process like this :image_9250:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Obviously if you're trying to transport a fuck ton of shit you'd evenly distribute it, but if you're only moving like 10 bags of soil there's no point and you might as well give your back a break for when you have to unload.

With all of that being said I'm probably more retarded than pat for overthinking his thought process like this :image_9250:
Correct.

With a pickup Fat Rick could have hauled off his toxic chairwood in its form as a pallet. And stealthily/fatly kidnapped the tard chairs aborted from said pallet carcass.

The greater point is that at some point Pat was able to afford financing a vehicle and he chose stupidly and gayly, being a totally useless faggot who would never actually need a pickup.

Pat learned that from 'Tempo Tommy Blowjobs' that a faggot blowhard can get by in life with a small car.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
He couldn't be more gay even if he had five dicks up his ass.

View attachment 201434
That tweet in another thread where
Pats jealous i was just approved for a 2023 Toyota Sienna. Its likely faster than his shitstang too.
I'd legitimately go for a STREET RACE TO THE DEATH against him in my accord. The mustang may have better specs, but a driver with no balls might as well be walking. Also I'll trade paint and run his ass into a streetlight, I don't give a FAWK.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
That tweet in another thread where
I'd legitimately go for a STREET RACE TO THE DEATH against him in my accord. The mustang may have better specs, but a driver with no balls might as well be walking. Also I'll trade paint and run his ass into a streetlight, I don't give a FAWK.
Wrong, child. Rick only knows one speed and one speed only. And it’s fast.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Patrick is gay and all but I gotta agree with him. I don't like the look of the cybertruck. Seen them a couple of times and I just didn't care for it. Maybe that makes me gay as well. It's a tough one.
No, you're definitely not gay and anyone who buys those stupid looking pieces of shit is retarded, especiallyif they expect it to haul anything but groceries. Pat’s take is still retarded just because he a brand fanboy who has definitely expressed optimism and love for the lightning or whatever ford's EV truck is for no good reason.