Cybertruck makes Rick insecure

Screenshot_20240525_161142_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240525_161317_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240525_161457_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240525_161620_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240525_161722_Chrome.jpg

There's something very specific about the cybertruck that emasculates him. He can't just say it sucks, he has to repeatedly point out that it can't be used for "real man work" while also conveniently reminding everyone he owns a mustang.

Personally I think the FarmX Cybertrough is a little more up his alley.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He can’t afford Teslas, that’s why he hates them. Oh no, Musk is finished because his company manufactured one shitty product. That’s a fatal problem in the auto industry where Ford, GM, and Chrysler have been perfect every year.

Meanwhile, Tesla is still the only car company not losing millions on electric cars.

If Hunter Biden or Bill Gates owned Tesla and had designed these trucks, Pat would absolutely be carrying water for them and "no, child" ing it's critics. He's painfully transparent and simplistic.
He can’t afford Teslas, that’s why he hates them. Oh no, Musk is finished because his company manufactured one shitty product. That’s a fatal problem in the auto industry where Ford, GM, and Chrysler have been perfect every year.

Meanwhile, Tesla is still the only car company not losing millions on electric cars.
It really seems like he secretly likes the cybertruck (which makes sense, he likes gay sci-fi shit and "manly" vehicles like mustangs and trucks) and the fact that he both can't afford one, and it's manufactured by musk, makes him violently seethe.

He carried more bags of topsoil, but claimed he's unable to carry his two garbage chairs in his Rustang. He's always lying.

It's pathetic and embarrassing how often he tries to "notice me senpai" Elon Musk. He's desperate for Musk to respond to him and the closest Fatso ever got to it was Musk posting a laughing emoji in response to someone's screenshot of one of Fatso's retarded posts. His obsession with Musk is weird and gay.

I think you're misunderstanding why he keeps saying that

He's never put topsoil in his mustang, it's just a convenient way for him to mention that he owns a mustang so he can be a condescending faggot.
He puts his keys on tables at restaurants next to his filthy, too-small for his waterhead baseball caps with the Mustang logo facing up thinking it's a flex and anyone would give a shit.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show

Oh yeah whatabout Rivian….oh wait

Spook

If Hunter Biden or Bill Gates owned Tesla and had designed these trucks, Pat would absolutely be carrying water for them and "no, child" ing it's critics. He's painfully transparent and simplistic.
It's funny. Pat hates Tesla just because Elon's politics aren't entirely aligned with his. He's a "nazi," as Pat would say.

Meanwhile Pat is obsessed with Ford cars and Ford literally was a Nazi.

It all boils down to one thing: Pat is just a dumb guy. He got a 1.7 in high school and he continues to get a 1.7 in life. Just a stupid person.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 201420
View attachment 201421View attachment 201422
View attachment 201423
View attachment 201424

There's something very specific about the cybertruck that emasculates him. He can't just say it sucks, he has to repeatedly point out that it can't be used for "real man work" while also conveniently reminding everyone he owns a mustang.

Personally I think the FarmX Cybertrough is a little more up his alley.
The cyber truck is faster than the rustang and carries more cargo and people

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Yeah he shits on cybertrucks but he sucks off the DeLorean, which was a historical disaster