• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia's hospital bill

Forum Clout
The NHS is free at the point of use and is dreadful when you need it, these people still pay for it and then get shit treatment if they need it, so they can pay for health tourists and welfare bums and migrants to get free healthcare. The NHS needs to get privatised more to serve people, but they just pretend it doesn’t and it’s going to miraculously become fit for purpose. It’s not.

I’d rather be in debt with a payment plan for cutting edge healthcare than die in a waiting que behind 300,000 jobless Pakistanis.

There needs to be a better way for both, I agree, I have no idea what it should look like, in my ignorant opinion Germany is great, it’s sort of a mixture of private insurance and state funded care. I worked there a bit and I had the distinct impression it was fantastic. This was 10 years ago or so, it’s probably different now Germany is the Middle East refugee (young men only) camp of Europe.
Again, I completely agree the immigration problem makes any sort of NHS system null and void. Instead of privatizing it, it'd be nice if they went Enoch Powell mode and did what should really be done, but that'll never happen. Tories aren't even conservative in the ways where it matters anymore.

It gets underdiscussed how it's on record from Blair himself that he opened the borders solely to spite the Conservatives. Him along with Jack Straw have just outright said it was to make the cities multicultural/multiracial. It's the most blatant evidence of a sort of "great replacement" going on where it wasn't for any flimsy economic reason. People used to say "If you want a nigger for a neighbor, vote Labour" but London was like 85-90% white until the late 1990s or so. This is even with people like "Red" Ken Livingstone and Diane Abbott on the Greater London Council. Hell, Ken was fucking mayor during the 2000s and the immigration problem wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. The 2011 riots happened under Tories.

I don't know much about the German system but if that would work better, sure, go ahead. The point still stands the American system fucking sucks. I don't think anybody truly likes it.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I don't know much about the German system but if that would work better, sure, go ahead. The point still stands the American system fucking sucks. I don't think anybody truly likes it.
I can’t understand people defending the status quo. Maybe they don’t want some healthcare nationalization but something needs to be done. I don’t think there is a really fleshed out conservative vision for healthcare in America